Mista Neos On Here - Blake Campbell

Mike Winton.

Highlight Fishfinger-ers full post...

Care to explain?

Basically a few riders, all based around mansfield nottinghamshire, scammed a few people, then came on here, when complaints where being made. basically telling everyone they couldnt do anything, as the mansfield boys where all stacked, they rang a few people whod been giving them shit about not sending stuff out, challenging them to fights, came on here saying anyone that wanted to give them any abuse, should come and meet them at the amputheatre in mansfield one night and say it to their face(s).

as far as I know, because us as trials riders are automatically shit at fighting and nowhere near as hard as them no one dared challenge them,despite a hand to hand duel being clearly the most obvious and fairest way to sort out the sale of second hand bike parts,therefore they all won by default, Im fairly sure they still owe a fair few people parts/cash.

But by people complaining and giving them abuse it meant they won on 2 counts,not only did they do a few very profitable dealings on TF, as no one dared challenge them to a battle in aformentioned amputheatre, it meant they ascertained their position as hardmen,and placed mansfield firmly on the map, as the hardest town on TF.

Edited by Fish-Finger-er

Basically a few riders, all based around mansfield nottinghamshire, scammed a few people, then came on here, when complaints where being made. basically telling everyone they couldnt do anything, as the mansfield boys where all stacked, they rang a few people whod been giving them shit about not sending stuff out, challenging them to fights, came on here saying anyone that wanted to give them any abuse, should come and meet them at the amputheatre in mansfield one night and say it to their face(s).

as far as I know, because us as trials riders are automatically shit at fighting and nowhere near as hard as them no one dared challenge them,despite a hand to hand duel being clearly the most obvious and fairest way to sort out the sale of second hand bike parts,therefore they all won by default, Im fairly sure they still owe a fair few people parts/cash.

But by people complaining and giving them abuse it meant they won on 2 counts,not only did they do a few very profitable dealings on TF, as no one dared challenge them to a battle in aformentioned amputheatre, it meant they ascertained their position as hardmen,and placed mansfield firmly on the map, as the hardest town on TF.

OOOH ITS LIKE EASTENDERS IN HERE BOYSSSSS

Are you being serious? If someone scams money / parts out of someone, you get off your ass go find them and take your stuff back, regardless whether you can fight or not, its just not right. And to be honest, if its your stuff, regardless of being able to fight, you do your bloody best to get it back, I'm not condoning violence, but if someone says things like that to you, you can't just sit back and go "shizz, these kids are hard, nvm my £120 forks" Or what ever. It's just not right, personally I think if someone robs you or steals from you, you go get your stuff back, at any cost :/

Are you being serious? If someone scams money / parts out of someone, you get off your ass go find them and take your stuff back, regardless whether you can fight or not, its just not right. And to be honest, if its your stuff, regardless of being able to fight, you do your bloody best to get it back, I'm not condoning violence, but if someone says things like that to you, you can't just sit back and go "shizz, these kids are hard, nvm my £120 forks" Or what ever. It's just not right, personally I think if someone robs you or steals from you, you go get your stuff back, at any cost :/

£120 worth of forks really worth getting a train/bus to a random place, where you don't know anyone, or the surrounding area, getting jumped by 2 or more people, getting the sh1t kicked out of you, and left for dead with no-one to help?

Lil buggers will probably take your phone and wallet anyway,

You may be Joe Callzaghe, But I know I certainly aren't.

I suggest 2 things,

1) have a look in the yellow pages, see if his number is in the directory, and speak to his parents

2) if all else fails, inform the police, make sure you've got all proof of dealings with this person, E-mails, texts, PM's etc

I don't suggest meeting this person, in person, because you're emotions will get in the way, and you'll do something you regret, or you'll come home slightly more bruised.

Good luck Mike,

Sorry to hear this happened to you,

Really couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

£120 worth of forks really worth getting a train/bus to a random place, where you don't know anyone, or the surrounding area, getting jumped by 2 or more people, getting the sh1t kicked out of you, and left for dead with no-one to help?

Lil buggers will probably take your phone and wallet anyway,

You may be Joe Callzaghe, But I know I certainly aren't.

I suggest 2 things,

1) have a look in the yellow pages, see if his number is in the directory, and speak to his parents

2) if all else fails, inform the police, make sure you've got all proof of dealings with this person, E-mails, texts, PM's etc

I don't suggest meeting this person, in person, because you're emotions will get in the way, and you'll do something you regret, or you'll come home slightly more bruised.

Good luck Mike,

Sorry to hear this happened to you,

Really couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

You're right, I'm just saying that if this "Kid" Is all mouth and so on, then whats the point of taking crap? But yeah, police would be my first choice also.

or what!! if thats him, hes skinny as f**k, just take a crew up there and a f**k off massive bat, what a wanker

Yea real cool, goin down for GBH for the sake of some bike forks.

Also, its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog. and judging by his face, hes had a fair bit of practice at taking beatings.

Honestly now, hed probably eat all of you chumps for breakfast.

Yea real cool, goin down for GBH for the sake of some bike forks.

Also, its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog. and judging by his face, hes had a fair bit of practice at taking beatings.

Honestly now, hed probably eat all of you chumps for breakfast.

Mate sorry for you being a good citizen and all that, but hes scammed him out of some money here. You ever heard the saying...."money makes life"

Theres going to someones house, having words and ending up having a bit of a shufty, and there's going there with a load of mates, armed with bats and attacking him. You've obviously never hit enyone with a bat, because it's quite easy to kill someone with one, then you're looking at murder.

He's scammed out of what £50? £100? Not worth it IMO. I've saved several grand buying second hand bike stuff, this is the risk you take unfortunately. I know it's not fair, but what is?

Theres going to someones house, having words and ending up having a bit of a shufty, and there's going there with a load of mates, armed with bats and attacking him. You've obviously never hit enyone with a bat, because it's quite easy to kill someone with one, then you're looking at murder.

He's scammed out of what £50? £100? Not worth it IMO. I've saved several grand buying second hand bike stuff, this is the risk you take unfortunately. I know it's not fair, but what is?

Yeah i see what your saying....i was thinking more on the threatening side of things

Yeah i see what your saying....i was thinking more on the threatening side of things

How Do you react to threat?

Do you retaliate?

Chances are he will...

Escalations occur.

The red mist clears, then what do you do?

lay there and wait to be found, or drop your bat and leave the scene without the money, forks, whatever.

It's not the way to do things, Full stop.

How Do you react to threat?

Do you retaliate?

Chances are he will...

Escalations occur.

The red mist clears, then what do you do?

lay there and wait to be found, or drop your bat and leave the scene without the money, forks, whatever.

It's not the way to do things, Full stop.

Thing is, its not you who is being scammed, so its easy for you to say this. However i am not being scammed aither, but i know mike really well, ride every week with him. Mike is not the type of person to do this to anyone.

so, you answer me a question!

If this was you, what would you do?

Thing is, its not you who is being scammed, so its easy for you to say this. However i am not being scammed aither, but i know mike really well, ride every week with him. Mike is not the type of person to do this to anyone.

so, you answer me a question!

If this was you, what would you do?

I've met mike before,

And i know he wouldn't scam anyone,

Fact is I've had experience like this before,

I used to be a little hothead, I'm not gunna lie,

People always say learn from your mistakes,

Well I have learned, a lot,

And I just trying to guide you away from making the same ones I did, a long time ago.

I'm Not saying I'm some big hardman from the ghetto, I've got the scars to prove I'm not.

But I'm not saying I'm a Hero either.

Edited by Danny Metcalfe

I've met mike before,

And i know he wouldn't scam anyone,

Fact is I've had experience like this before,

I used to be a little hothead, I'm not gunna lie,

People always say learn from your mistakes,

Well I have learned, a lot,

And I just trying to guide you away from making the same ones I did, a long time ago.

I'm Not saying I'm some big hardman from the ghetto, I've got the scars to prove I'm not.

But I'm not saying I'm a Hero either.

why are you trying to guide ME away....i never said i was going down personally

i wouldnt mention fighting on here, all ready enough evidence against you by posting if the police get involved. could work both ways though because if you went alone posing no obvious threat and you got jumped the proof of his intentions is on here. premeditated assault. who knows. ide just go there on my own and see what happens.

this scammer is an idiot though.

man up fool!!!