Found A New Website

gu trials

Hmmm the guys response didn't exactly fill me with confidence.

I wrote a fairly friendly email tagging a list of things i said i wanted to buy there prices

and asking how much it would cost to post them.

He sent back the same list with 60 cad for postage but didn't write a single word :huh:

I have no idea what his attitude is if you get me, and the fact you have to just send an email listing what you want?

I'm not risking it...

Hmmm the guys response didn't exactly fill me with confidence.

I wrote a fairly friendly email tagging a list of things i said i wanted to buy there prices

and asking how much it would cost to post them.

He sent back the same list with 60 cad for postage but didn't write a single word :huh:

I have no idea what his attitude is if you get me, and the fact you have to just send an email listing what you want?

I'm not risking it...

I emailed him to asking shipping costs, he didn't seem very interested to be honist, I asked how much it would be to post a 09 Gu Le frame and he just emailed me back saying 80 cad pastage, no info or anything, wandering weather to try risking it or not, what you think ?

I emailed him to asking shipping costs, he didn't seem very interested to be honist, I asked how much it would be to post a 09 Gu Le frame and he just emailed me back saying 80 cad pastage, no info or anything, wandering weather to try risking it or not, what you think ?

the best thing i can think of is to free download a currency software and put 80cad in and see what that would be in £££'s and then maybe try buying something really cheap, mat smith replied that forks are around £15 so if its that cheap for us then we wouldnt be going into a major dept if we tried something really cheap,

the only reason i posted it up was because i thought it was a good find and i know the frames are really rare now.

the best thing i can think of is to free download a currency software and put 80cad in and see what that would be in £££'s and then maybe try buying something really cheap, mat smith replied that forks are around £15 so if its that cheap for us then we wouldnt be going into a major dept if we tried something really cheap,

the only reason i posted it up was because i thought it was a good find and i know the frames are really rare now.

its not hard to get a currency estimate without software.

80 Canadian dollars = 49.0461227 British pounds

If i where you guys I'd give it a miss, if he was reliable in anyway shape or form he would at least include a word in his responses.

Also IF he even sends your order and something goes wrong what do you think will happen when you need help from that guy?

not a lot I imagine

I put in a huge order, got a similar response to what you are describing,

may just be profesionalism,

some people don't like small talk maybe?

I'll let Y'all know how it pans out,

to be honest aswell, I don't think he is English, well English being his first language,and maybe just operating from Canada,

Maybe he doesn't want to try translate if it would make his replies sound dodgy and in broken English, would not give a proffesionnal look/ infuse you with trust in his company.

I got this reply?:

To: bata_intl@hotmail.com

Subject:

Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 20:40:00 +0100

Hi how much would it cost to have this

(echo lite long in white): http://www.biketrialseller.com/product/202

and this

(echo tr green bash plate):http://www.biketrialseller.com/product/148

Posted to the uk?

In GBP please? also is there import costs into the uk?

09 ECHO LITE Frame 20". long in white 105 CAD

09 ECHO TR Ski Plate. 39 CAD

parts total : 144 cad

shipping : 80.5 cad

total : 224.5 cad

Notice how I asked for it in GBP?!

I got this reply?:

To: bata_intl@hotmail.com

Subject:

Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 20:40:00 +0100

Hi how much would it cost to have this

(echo lite long in white): http://www.biketrialseller.com/product/202

and this

(echo tr green bash plate):http://www.biketrialseller.com/product/148

Posted to the uk?

In GBP please? also is there import costs into the uk?

09 ECHO LITE Frame 20". long in white 105 CAD

09 ECHO TR Ski Plate. 39 CAD

parts total : 144 cad

shipping : 80.5 cad

total : 224.5 cad

Notice how I asked for it in GBP?!

hmm bit weird like but its not hard to go on google and find out how much cad is in gbp order some grips or something, see what happens

well he did reply amean does not really prove his legit and yea he should of too kthe efort to give you amount in gbp but he did'nt to me its not much of abig deal but when its ment to be a site thats able to sell world wide he should go to the efort for customers, lol wasting money to send grip alright then pay for the grip and not the postage thats a waste man

well he did reply amean does not really prove his legit and yea he should of too kthe efort to give you amount in gbp but he did'nt to me its not much of abig deal but when its ment to be a site thats able to sell world wide he should go to the efort for customers, lol wasting money to send grip alright then pay for the grip and not the postage thats a waste man

I cannot comprehend what you're saying?!

I'm amazed that you guys didn't know of this website sooner. I've been ordering from him for a long time.

First of all, nowhere on the website does it say that he is from Canada. And he isn't. Biketrialseller operates out of China, but uses Canadian currency. Search OTN and you'll find tones of threads on this guy...but I'm not sure I'd recommend buying, because there is really no warranty and he often sends the wrong items. He offers an exchange if he makes a mistake, but you have to send the item back to him, and this often costs as much as the item did, so really you end up paying twice. I ordered 3 ZHI frames from him this time last year and he sent me the wrong ones. I think he may have sorted this problem out now.

The guy is from Canada but he operates out of China. The postage usually makes things much more expensive than they actually are.

You'll have to pay import tax and stuff and the guy is known for being very bad at communicating and often sends wrong parts out, he'll only refund you the price of the part, you'll have to pay the shipping both ways, even if he makes the mistake.

It's a big risk, but it'll pay off with cheap parts.

Personally I wouldn't bother.

The guy is from Canada but he operates out of China. The postage usually makes things much more expensive than they actually are.

I think he's actually from china and operates out of china. I know he spent a few months in southern Ontario(probably for education?) but then went back. His english is very broken...

I´ve been reading about this guy in a similar thread at observedtrials... Seems like many guys (not all) are happy with their deals. At the same time, some are receiving scruffed components, a result from inferior packaging. (But hey, all the way from China, I guess you must deal with the fact that you won´t be shipped a frame in a perfect condition...)

Well however! I saw the Echo Pure 05 at Biketrialseller. Do you think this is the real Echo or just a "bad" copy? I don´t understand how they can sell this old, rare frame today 2009? Are they still making them maybe?

Is there somebody here that have been riding the Echo Pure 05? After reading so much positive about the Echo Pure 04, what is the difference between them?

What do you think my chances are to receive the Echo Pure? Have anybody here tried the 05 version?

i wouldnt know mate, i found the website and my mate was interested in getting an 05 pitbull but i wanst sure about the site as i only just found it and posted it here to see if anybody knew anything about it.

Wouldn't you have to pay import costs/tax/vat? into England?

I had to pay 80pounds for getting my whole bike posted from HK last year :(

Just emailed him in the simplest english - I ll let you guy s know what happens

I put the order for 5 things including a frame, its not costing more than 160pounds(without post)

Pretty good I think

But just thinking about the import tax !!! :ermm: