Manager Of Trials Forum

Mike Beck

please link me to him/ or his email adress..

need to speak with him so we can get trials forum people happier towards crimbo time as this shop deals in cheap parts...

to order from www.trialparts.net///mikey@trialparts.net/// realy good value stuff

just need the owner to pay to put the websyt up in a banner at the top and be legaly aloud to advertise more threwout the forum updating eveyone and everything!

Mikey C

x

please link me to him/ or his email adress..

need to speak with him so we can get trials forum people happier towards crimbo time as this shop deals in cheap parts...

to order from www.trialparts.net///mikey@trialparts.net/// realy good value stuff

just need the owner to pay to put the websyt up in a banner at the top and be legaly aloud to advertise more threwout the forum updating eveyone and everything!

Mikey C

x

I've tryed looking on that site but it just comes up with a list of different shops to compare, can you post a link?

Correcto,

The guy has contacted us before but asked us whether it allows advertising on the forum, I'm pretty sure all the details are on the PDF which we send. (basically, only 'legally' allowed advertising is the top banner, thats it).

If he's still interested get him to contact us :)