Gu Snappageeee

Dan Thornton

shit dude!!!!!!!!!! ........i've never seen a welding broken in the middle.....and also the cnc dropout is cracked!!!......you had better send an e-mail to MR. D (Deng), or try directly with your dealer.

Which foot do yo ride (left or right?)

Edited by punchtrial

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick hahaha.

how the f**k did that even happen when you dont exactly abuse your bike lol.

becuase ashley woods is a basher and tried to side hop a wall he couldn't make and bashed it up, He's so wrong if you ask me, i lent him my jump bike today and he managed to put a dent in the rim, Note to self and all people, keep ASHLEY WOODS off your bikes if you want them to survive :-)

becuase ashley woods is a basher and tried to side hop a wall he couldn't make and bashed it up, He's so wrong if you ask me, i lent him my jump bike today and he managed to put a dent in the rim, Note to self and all people, keep ASHLEY WOODS off your bikes if you want them to survive :-)

I did not f**king dent your rim lmao! i was streeting it out smooothly haha

My mates on his second GU '08. First cracked where the seat stays met the top tube, got a replacement. Then his second cracked on the down tube like the previous post. Got that welded and now theres a HUUUGE crack on where the seat stays meet the top tube, just like his first frame.

• 2 weeks later...