Hydrolic Disc Brake Or Hydrolic Rim Break?

HarriLye

Hi guys

Right...i no that a hydrolic disc break is better than a rim break? (thats what i got told?)

BUT

is it really worth paying £110 for a hope one ?

Is there a big differnce?

Can someone just tell me the differnce in them..

Thanks

Well, imo a front rim brake OWNS a disc brakes ass anyday.

No, it's not worth paying £110. It's rip off.

Go for a front vee. Honestly, the only brake you'll ever need. I could go on forever listing all the great things about vee's but I can't be assed right now. Haha.

Lul.

It's all down to preferance dude.

I love my front disc. If you did go front disc bb7's are just as good a hope (IMO) but if you did want a hope get one second hand of here (Y)

+1

my front hope is ridiculus. Its just soo powerfull with mental bite. Disk all the way (Y)

Edited by trialsmax04

well look it this way, in downhill you use you front brake 70% and 30 % rear, 4x is the same, trials is the other way round, you don't need a powerful front brake just one that can hold your weight, if you looking for cheapy and easy to sett up rite get a vee's, i got my step brother in to trials, and he got a onza t-vee, i had a go and the front vee was amazing plus there rly cheap. and if you find it dont work well just throw on some heatsink get a rim grind/tar and it well be wicked, all down to if you have the money to buy it,

hope this helps

sam