For Sale Threads?

willriseley

so although i have no time for riding the actual bike i have, and the fact that this site inspried me to get back into trials im still not allowed to use the full forum?

seems an odd system of approval to me?

I figured that selling it through here it would go to somebody who is into trials or is just getting started and wants a proper trials bike rather than selling it on ebay to some wannabe chav boi

Yeah, but it's there for a reason.

Look at it from other peoples perspective, you might come on here, "sell" it to loads of people and never post the bike then just not come back on.

Longer standing, more well known members are less likely to do this. Most people prove themselves and get validated, they're helpful and friendly members of the community.

This isn't a buy and sell site, it's a forum for riders to meet, ride and discuss trials - sure, you can sell, but it's not all it's for. If you want to sell and not get involved just go to eBay.

so to get ''approved'' you have to be on here everyday then with perfect posts and bum everyone else?

No you don't, you only have to make one good posts that adheres to the forum guidelines.

If you'd have done that in the first place then I guarantee you that you would have been validated by now and would be happily selling away in full members chat.

But you didn't...

Edited by Pashley26

so to get ''approved'' you have to be on here everyday then with perfect posts and bum everyone else? seems stupid to me but if thats the way it is then hey i cant change things

No, not "bum everyone else", just make a few good posts and people will vote for you.

The full members have a link they can click to vote for you to be validated. Once you get 5 votes you're in.

Most intelligent friendly people that join the forum get validated in under a week.

To be fair i think this is a good system, A forum isn't for people who are just going to join sell there bike then never use the site again. Its about people coming together to discuss about something they enjoy doing. E.g Cars, Motorbikes, Bmx. Its about getting people together and actually getting the most out of what you enjoy doing, This forum being trials. I for one am only just getting back into trials and a forum like this is what alot of sports are lacking as it gives you information, Advice, And also you get to meet new people and have fun. So my advice is follow the forum rules get validated and get the most out of trials.

Rant over :D

Edited by shanebmx0