How Good (kabuki)

trialserboi

yo sup

i was lookin at a kabuki as i can get it 4 £375 but anything betta 4 that price?

cheers vryone

I've got the kabuki ! Its not bad,pretty solid!

Its pretty dam long though, so be sure to be prepared for that...

Its meant for people 6ft and over really...

How'd you work that one out?

Just the fact its so long, and others who have commented on the length of the top tube..

*I'll re-phrase... Its better suited for people over 6ft? :lol:

i suppose its also down to personal prefrencee, i like prefer a longer frame... and im quite tall (6ft 1" i think) but i guess some shorter people might also prefer a long frame :)

What frame you riding?

Edited by Brockway

Not really. I see what you're saying, but it's all down to personal preference. I had a mate who was real short and rode one. He managed ok.

But the bikes are real heavy, use pretty shite parts and are generally not very nice to ride.

Oh, fair enough... lol its just a beginers bike for me at the moment... I can't really afford a decent one yet

Coolio but would you recomend aniting else in that price range

Hmm, not really mate, im not the sort of person to ask, all i know is the kabuki is pretty good for the money.. i got mine 2nd hand for £240 only 2 mounths old, and it wasmint... i haven't had a problem with it yet :)

It seems to be pretty dam strong, and ive bough some new parts for it such as new gearing and new hydralic rear brake (Y)

You could look through the for sale sections on this site... you can get some pretty good deals on here ;)

Anything Onza is always a great place to start.

26"

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...;category_id=47

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...;category_id=47

Or 20"

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...;category_id=10

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...;category_id=10

You have to remember you'll get alot more for your money buying second hand.

yo sup

i was lookin at a kabuki as i can get it 4 £375 but anything betta 4 that price?

cheers vryone

I have two questions for you, first is do you get taught English at school? And second, if the answer to part 1 was yes, do you ever expect anyone to validate you when you post like this? On another note, don't go for the diamondback, go for an onza! 

ive just got a onza hitman pretty much standerd but with trial tec stem and ea30 bars, i put on a spare vee riser off my old tvee,

the guy got it in may and said he had used it 4 times tops :P and i only give 140, im pretty new to trials but my tvee was really not for me I come from a mtb background so 26" is for me !

only had it since 6 pm and already pedal kicking and I couldnt do that on my 20"

so just keep your eye out for a good deal second hand if its your first bike more for you money, with my change i can buy more components now :D

Not really. I see what you're saying, but it's all down to personal preference. I had a mate who was real short and rode one. He managed ok.

But the bikes are real heavy, use pretty shite parts and are generally not very nice to ride.

Mine was awful to ride, the hubs loose all engagement after a while and they weigh about the same as an average family car!

My advice, try and avoid them enless you really cant find anything else.

Edited by Rich Hill