Argh.

Jake.

Being able to control your emotions is an essential skill if you want to get anywhere in life. Shit happens, but it's your choice whether you get pissed off or not. You always have the power to choose how things effect you, nobody can take that away from you. So grow up and be mature about it, don't get emotional and try getting attention for your problems, use your brain and go and DO something to make things better.

Oh and wrong forum :P

Sing along and have it as loud as possible and let the anger out

Or just miss out the youtube part and go straight into beating old grannies up on the street ;).

Edit: Of course, in an effort to piss you off a little more, this really should've been in Chit chat! :P

Edit 2: And of course, in answer to the original question, have you considered going out for a ride? I always find going out on the bike is a great way of clearing my head and forgetting anything that's bugging me.

Or just miss out the youtube part and go straight into beating old grannies up on the street ;).

Edit: Of course, in an effort to piss you off a little more, this really should've been in Chit chat! :P

Edit 2: And of course, in answer to the original question, have you considered going out for a ride? I always find going out on the bike is a great way of clearing my head and forgetting anything that's bugging me.

The reason I'm pissed off is because of a ride hahaa... :P:(

Dang wrong forum... How to move it ? <_<

I think everyone is feeling a bit ARRRGGGGHHH! because of the weather.

+1...

Being able to control your emotions is an essential skill if you want to get anywhere in life. Shit happens, but it's your choice whether you get pissed off or not. You always have the power to choose how things effect you, nobody can take that away from you. So grow up and be mature about it, don't get emotional and try getting attention for your problems, use your brain and go and DO something to make things better.

Oh and wrong forum :P

Okay, great words of advice here, I'm not trying to get attention I'm just trying to find ways of getting around feeling pissed off, sorry...

Sing along and have it as loud as possible and let the anger out

Don't know the words... Need lyrics as I am deaf (I can still hear but not as clearly) :(