Sidehop Video

Luke.P

Hello everybody, I made a topic not so long ago about Sidehop Help, Well i seemed to have figured the landing part out now and here is a short video of it.

Sidehop Video

I have been riding for 4weeks now and trials is new to me so comments would be great.

Thanks

Luke

nice one luke, much better than me when i first started trying sidehops about 4months ago ;)

lol it's funny that i started riding again 8months ago and only just started trying newer moves recently, im so old skool haha, all i did was pedal up's to back wheel and gaps haha, but now im trying wheel swaps and taps on my adamant A1,

.................................. but seriously thats very good for someone who has just started riding, keep that up and you will go far mate (Y)

nice one luke, much better than me when i first started trying sidehops about 4months ago ;)

lol it's funny that i started riding again 8months ago and only just started trying newer moves recently, im so old skool haha, all i did was pedal up's to back wheel and gaps haha, but now im trying wheel swaps and taps on my adamant A1,

.................................. but seriously thats very good for someone who has just started riding, keep that up and you will go far mate (Y)

Thanks alot for the comment, means alot. Haha old school sounds good.

Cheers

Luke

Thanks alot for the comment, means alot. Haha old school sounds good.

Cheers

Luke

No worries mate :)

By the way im working in mansfield at the moment but just sorting a different job in manchester for the next week, it looks like theres some good spots in mansfield, me and my mate i work with are coming back on that job after new year or possibly before christmas and my mate rides trials too, if you want to we'l bring our bikes and can meet up and ride in the evenings or something? haha beats just staying in the mansfield lodge hotel :P

let me know what you think mate

I take back what I said, sorry. :$

Really good mate. :)

You are aware you live in the same place as one of britans best riders? Mikey C.

No worries :). And yes of course mikey has been helping me out loads, And he also sorted me out with a bike so thanks to him.

Cheers for the comments

Luke

No worries mate :)

By the way im working in mansfield at the moment but just sorting a different job in manchester for the next week, it looks like theres some good spots in mansfield, me and my mate i work with are coming back on that job after new year or possibly before christmas and my mate rides trials too, if you want to we'l bring our bikes and can meet up and ride in the evenings or something? haha beats just staying in the mansfield lodge hotel :P

let me know what you think mate

Yes that sounds good, i live about 11miles away from mansfield takes me about 30min to get there. PM your msn, phone number or something and we could sort something out.

Thanks for comments

Luke

Doesn't mean anything if you have been riding 4 weeks, and you can do sidehop. Maybe after those 4 weeks you are not going to progress at all, or very slowly. And hey I couldn't do it for months, but that was on a mountain bike.

Hello everybody, I made a topic not so long ago about Sidehop Help, Well i seemed to have figured the landing part out now and here is a short video of it.

Sidehop Video

I have been riding for 4weeks now and trials is new to me so comments would be great.

Thanks

Luke

looks good man about the same as me at that length of time riding keep at it ;)

Just a tip man, land two wheels at same time! you will learn to go bigger better, and it also looks so much nicer!

Cheers will do next time, just that in that little space in grass and curb i do it off when i pull up more i tend to hit my pedal..

Thanks anyway

P**sed it, get it done from the road. ;)

Will try it ;) i know i can do alot higher, when i do it next to an object i can do it by miles and then when it comes down to it, i can only just do it :| but hopefully all that will come in practise and time.

Cheers

How did you learn?

No offense but you seem a bit quick and seem not that balanced, this'll come over time :D

Yeap your perfectly right, i have seen alot of videos on here and youtube and all the big sidehops iv seen are very balanced and seem to be ages on the back wheel and then jump, i do one kick then up cause i have no balance to be honest so everything has to be rushed.

Thanks for comments