Andy B Sponsor

Andy B-Zoo

i recently got a sponsor from ben walsh at revolution cycles. i first met ben at bransgor and since then ive got all my bits from ben. I would recommend ben's help and advice to anyone. ben has a positibe attitude towards trials and other bikes aswell. a very good service (REVOLTION CYCLES) (BEN WALSH) ANDY BALL revolutioncycles.co.uk :rolleyes:

I dont see the problem, me and ben get on really well and the rest of the team that are sponsored. it may not be a big named sponsor but its still a sponsor at the end of the day and im extreamly happy with that and it gives me all the more confidence. a sponsor is a sponsor weather its wearing a logo or riding a £2000 bike and anyone would hold me up to that.

I dont see the problem, me and ben get on really well and the rest of the team that are sponsored. it may not be a big named sponsor but its still a sponsor at the end of the day and im extreamly happy with that and it gives me all the more confidence. a sponsor is a sponsor weather its wearing a logo or riding a £2000 bike and anyone would hold me up to that.

Exactly Andy :) Nice one getting the sponsor mate, nice lad, big rider - Perfect :)

I'll come down say hello when it gets warm and sunny again :)

Take it easy.

P.s - Get your arse in gear with this video :P