Blister Prevention

terry26rims

I don't get to ride often and i use kona gloves with tryall foam grips. When i go for a hard ride i end up after around 3 hours with aching fingers and sore thumbs, is there any thing i can do to prevent this or treat quickly after. Or do i just hit it hard again as soon as they are healed and repeat till hands are durable for the task in hand?

I don't get to ride often and i use kona gloves with tryall foam grips. When i go for a hard ride i end up after around 3 hours with aching fingers and sore thumbs, is there any thing i can do to prevent this or treat quickly after. Or do i just hit it hard again as soon as they are healed and repeat till hands are durable for the task in hand?

Just keep riding mate, eventually your hands will get used to it

You could always try this

Sorry, couldnt resist. I'd be suprised if you didnt have sore hands after 3 hours of riding, I can barely open the door of my van after a long sesh. Man through it, you'll eventually get hard patches of skin which chicks dig, or is that scars?