New Frame....help!

Lee09

Echo Control, Rockman Slate or Rockman Kortz.

What kind of riding do you like ?

I have a kortz and love it but I came off of mods and I like the high BB bikes. The kortz is light and has a sturdy rear triangle.

I have also rode a control short and liked the feel of it. its way more stable on 2 wheels. Both bikes seem to be built very well and the slate is going to be outdated very soon.

My 2 cents

Is this your first bike? What are you coming off of?

Those are probably the most important questions, because if the answer to the first question is "This is my first real trials frame", then it cancels out the 2nd question. You honestly won't benefit from either frames geo over the other if it is your first real frame.

get the control.there a really nice frame,its good you can get them in short and long.

after a while on that youll probly want to go back to a longer frame,i used to love the short frames,rode them for ages.i then broke my frame and got a long frame.now i love the long frame.i mainly ride natty,so the longer frame is better suited to how i ride.

get the control.there a really nice frame,its good you can get them in short and long.

after a while on that youll probly want to go back to a longer frame,i used to love the short frames,rode them for ages.i then broke my frame and got a long frame.now i love the long frame.i mainly ride natty,so the longer frame is better suited to how i ride.

Normally, a short frame would be better for natural, since it's more maneuverable and easier to handle around.

Normally, a short frame would be better for natural, since it's more .

maneuverable and easier to handle around,that more relates to street.i feel the longer frames are much more stable on natty,the length is better for bridging gnarly natty lines.

i think shorter frames are to twitchy on natty.in the last 6 months ive ridden street once,and my current frame which is much longer than my older frame feels heaps better.

thats just my feelings on the matter.