How Do You Change Your Name On The Forum ?

Matt Kerley

You can PM the admins (Danny and Tomm).

We used to have the facility to change names ourselves, but I guess people took the piss with it.

As a compromise for having your name changed, you may want to do the forum a favour and scrap your rather excessive signature ;)

I have had the same problem and I have contacted the Admin and Mods numerous times to help me resolve it but no luck yet. <_<

Please tell me if you get your name changed because it it probably just me writing Private mails to them every few months and them not getting time to help me.

:giggle:

Tom and Danny have what seems to be a rather laid back approach to the forum.

:P

The real truth is, Tom made an announcement, I think in a topic in chit chat, that the name change was being disabled and that people would need to PM him with details of what you wanted your name to be changed to. I guess you both missed the deadline to that! :(

Seeing as the name change has been disabled for members, i'd imagine it's gone back to the old method, where they wait for a bulk of members wanting to change names and doing them all at once as opposed to each one individually every time they are asked.