Retro Vs Modern Trials

Franksx2005

Not to new-members certainly.....I however think that looks amazing; brilliant condition too.

Thank you mate, ive been off the trials scene for 4 years now so she hasnt had much use over the years. i was thinking of upgrading to a front disk but im worried it will ruin an originality as i would end up with a new front wheel forks ect.

Edited by Franksx2005

since ive had it ive renewed the maguras the cranks and the back wheel. the maguras and rear wheel have pretty much not been used. the rear wheel was as close as i could get to the original.

ah thought the crabks were a bit clean....

Id say get another Monty, maybe a 221ti? and ride that :)( Keep the xlite mint

if i was to get another bike i was thinking of building a more street orientated 26inch, with something like an azonic ds1 frame. i cant see the point in having the monty if im not gonna ride it. might be better off with a collector if there is such a thing lol.

what to do now, i didnt think they were that rare, its made me look at it in a different way now.

if i was to get another bike i was thinking of building a more street orientated 26inch, with something like an azonic ds1 frame. i cant see the point in having the monty if im not gonna ride it. might be better off with a collector if there is such a thing lol.

what to do now, i didnt think they were that rare, its made me look at it in a different way now.

My cousin had an azonic for trials, think its the same one, and I always found it too long for trials.

Mind you that was 8 years ago so probably changed a bit since then!