Any Suggestions To Grips?

saint jed

I had rubber grips (the standard onza ones) for 2-3 years. Recently I swapped to foam's, the difference is amazing: much nicer feel, more comfy and they absorb sweat.

Alot of people have problems sticking them to their bars but once that is sorted they are pretty amazing grips!

Hey alex, its jack dunning lol, thought you might say about your foams, im not too sure whether ill like them? Might just buy both cus there pretty cheap.

Hey alex, its jack dunning lol, thought you might say about your foams, im not too sure whether ill like them? Might just buy both cus there pretty cheap.

I thought it might be, wasn't too sure though. I didn't want to ask you then end up looking like a plonker :)

Anyway, Trust me jack, alot of people will agree with me. Trialtech Foam's are the way forward!

I thought it might be, wasn't too sure though. I didn't want to ask you then end up looking like a plonker :)

Anyway, Trust me jack, alot of people will agree with me. Trialtech Foam's are the way forward!

yeh, i think i will get them as on tartybikes it says loads of the pro's use them. If i dont like them ill just switch to rubber.

I am gonna get some new grips but im not sure whether to get some echo, DMR or a type of foam grip. What are the best type of grips?

Like most people id say trialtech foam. Ive just brought my first pair and they feal amazing compared to every other grip iv had. Its 1000% trialtech foam