Adamant A1 Modstock

Luke.P

Is there anything to actually ride in Ollerton? I've been a few times (my girlfriend lives in Cuckney and we goto Ollerton Tesco) Everytime I've been theres almost nothing there.

Not really to be honest a school with big ledges, rails, There are some big units with loads of pallets to ride, at the back of tescos there are loads of rocks just randomly placed which someone who is alot better than me would enjoy etc.. if you go over the bridge behind tesco there is loads of concrete tubes. Also boughton pumping station forest has got a few rocks and massive trees that have been cut down. I am fairly new to trials so i bet you could find alot more spots than i can but there isnt a huge amout to ride at all.

Yeah I have one, and mine is way nicer :rolleyes:

Might actually post it up if my photos ever turn out good

If you had black rim tape, and a black or silver magura it would look a million times better, but aslong as it rides nice I guess that's all that matters

Yea your definatly right. Can you sand maguras lever and slaves down and then paint them ? It Does really ride nice just needs abit of coulor sorting out :D

I was going to spray mine all black, apart from the rims, and bars, don't know if it would look right though. Plus I quite like the gold.

Yea black bikes do look really nice in my opinion, your gold looks nice aswell though tbf