Gilles Coustellier

Lambton

Yeah he is amazing, but I like his 'street' videos much more.

White tights are a bit gay with those short shorts.

so are the black ones....i think the powers that be should ban tights in competition for the sake of the sports image. They have done it in downhill so they should do it in trials.

so are the black ones....i think the powers that be should ban tights in competition for the sake of the sports image. They have done it in downhill so they should do it in trials.

lmfao, so your telling me they should be banned ? theres alot more stuff within the sport of trials making it look bad other then a set of tights mate...

I didn't realise they had done it in Downhill...deffo would be a good move in my opinion if they banned it in trials!!

I think the image of Trials is really important for the development of the sport.

Forgot to say there is another vid on Photo by Sergio of Comas but I dont really like mods so didn't post it.

lmfao, so your telling me they should be banned ? theres alot more stuff within the sport of trials making it look bad other then a set of tights mate...

What else should be banned do you think?

I didn't realise they had done it in Downhill...deffo would be a good move in my opinion if they banned it in trials!!

I think the image of Trials is really important for the development of the sport.

Forgot to say there is another vid on Photo by Sergio of Comas but I dont really like mods so didn't post it.

What else should be banned do you think?

nothing, its just the fact that theres benefits to them compared to just a "set of tights" they shouldnt be banned at all, if tights should be banned then so should thermal underlayer tops.. which makes no sense at all. i do think that the image of trials is important, but i do not see the tights as bad, all the top atheltes use them so that will be linked to trials and make people understand the sport more, that training etc actually goes into trials...

nothing, its just the fact that theres benefits to them compared to just a "set of tights" they shouldnt be banned at all, if tights should be banned then so should thermal underlayer tops.. which makes no sense at all. i do think that the image of trials is important, but i do not see the tights as bad, all the top atheltes use them so that will be linked to trials and make people understand the sport more, that training etc actually goes into trials...

Yeah I see your point, I guess he is competing at the top level of the sport and will benefit from every little help, but really...they do look a bit stupid, white with black short shorts!

It really bugs me how when a street rider brought out a video wearing skinnys they all get ripped, when its like quite common to see in shops or whatever, but when theres some people wearing white tights with short-shorts hardly anything gets said/nobody kicks up a fuss, ridings still good but what the hell..

It really bugs me how when a street rider brought out a video wearing skinnys they all get ripped, when its like quite common to see in shops or whatever, but when theres some people wearing white tights with short-shorts hardly anything gets said/nobody kicks up a fuss, ridings still good but what the hell..

since when have skinnys had any benefits?

Glad you backed up your opinion with 'facts'.

Skins™ rules the world in gradient compression performance equipment. Skins™ are worn by professional athletes and active consumers worldwide including, cyclists, runners, triathletes, to name but a few. Skins™ BioAcceleration Technology™ will enhance your performance in training, competition & recovery and give you an edge over your competition. What makes Skins™ BioAcceleration Technology™ so special? It’s scientifically proven to increase muscular strength and endurance as well as decrease recovery time. This makes Skins™ Gradient Compression clothing ideal for any sporting activity - and yes people think our running tights and cycling tights rule.

read it an weep.....

Skinnys are probs made of exactly the same shit there made out of, if anyone was acctually sad enough to write about how skinnys could effect your everyday life, id probs tell you about that also.

a pair of tights is not going to make your riding better, drilling your magura lever isnt going to make your riding better, making a STREET TRAINING video isnt going to get you into the olympics, i dont even know if vince or whoever have even made them, but its getting stupid now, im embarrased to be a trials rider the past 2 years-ish.

Skinnys are probs made of exactly the same shit there made out of, if anyone was acctually sad enough to write about how skinnys could effect your everyday life, id probs tell you about that also.

a pair of tights is not going to make your riding better, drilling your magura lever isnt going to make your riding better, making a STREET TRAINING video isnt going to get you into the olympics, i dont even know if vince or whoever have even made them, but its getting stupid now, im embarrased to be a trials rider the past 2 years-ish.

why even bother kicking up a fuss? gilles is a high end comp rider and must use every small advantage he can to stay on top, if it means wearing suitable clothing, then so be it!

Mat, I saw those white tights and had exactly the same reaction! I've not got a problem against riders using them, but holy cow those white ones just look terrible. Gave away far far too much information combined with those short shorts :sick:. Gilles is missing a woman in his life to point out these things. He wouldn't look out of place at a gay pride march, infact maybe he is gay...

why even bother kicking up a fuss? gilles is a high end comp rider and must use every small advantage he can to stay on top, if it means wearing suitable clothing, then so be it!

But dude, did you actually see how bad those white ones looked >_<

Mat, I saw those white tights and had exactly the same reaction! I've not got a problem against riders using them, but holy cow those white ones just look terrible. Gave away far far too much information combined with those short shorts :sick:. Gilles is missing a woman in his life to point out these things. He wouldn't look out of place at a gay pride march, infact maybe he is gay...

But dude, did you actually see how bad those white ones looked >_<

fair point. but as for the black ones, they're guuurd! the white ones made me want to look away at times :P