Edinburgh!

JohnyMilton

well, i got new forks cos the urbans only came just less than half way up the stem! the headset had play(might have lost a washer) so got a new one. the first paor of forks had a defect so i had to resend them. The forks are + 20 so i ordered a 180 rotor not realising that i had a +20 caliper so had to send that back and get a 200 rotor. just got it all fitted and faced the disc mount last night so the rides pimp tight again. Can't wait to get out and pull some more crazy moves, glasgow two weeks ago was mazin'! :rolleyes:

well, i got new forks cos the urbans only came just less than half way up the stem! the headset had play(might have lost a washer) so got a new one. the first paor of forks had a defect so i had to resend them. The forks are + 20 so i ordered a 180 rotor not realising that i had a +20 caliper so had to send that back and get a 200 rotor. just got it all fitted and faced the disc mount last night so the rides pimp tight again. Can't wait to get out and pull some more crazy moves, glasgow two weeks ago was mazin'! :rolleyes:

You're in no position to blow your own trumpet Rab after that nooby bike building story. Shame on you. :lol:

You're in no position to blow your own trumpet Rab after that nooby bike building story. Shame on you. :lol:

haha you realise i actually own a trumpet! :P defect wasn't my prob, and forgetting about the +20 caliper is the old age again :S where you riding this w/e?

haha you realise i actually own a trumpet! :P defect wasn't my prob, and forgetting about the +20 caliper is the old age again :S where you riding this w/e?

The only trumping you do is out yer ars in your upside down bed "den".

Going up to the trials park on Saturday to clear all the scrap metal, maaaaybe ride a bit there if theres time. Then riding trails in Carron Valley on Sunday with folk from work.