Trials In A Barn

i have just been thinking of where to do trials and make something that wont get recked. i just thought about making something in a old derilicked barn on the edge on shrivenham (wiltshire) near highworth. any one ever done anythink like this ? take some wood down there in the back of a van or truck with a fiew mates and make a course or something. if anyone lives near highworth or just in wiltshire then send me a email or something and add me on msn.

chris

i have just been thinking of where to do trials and make something that wont get recked. i just thought about making something in a old derilicked barn on the edge on shrivenham (wiltshire) near highworth. any one ever done anythink like this ? take some wood down there in the back of a van or truck with a fiew mates and make a course or something. if anyone lives near highworth or just in wiltshire then send me a email or something and add me on msn.

chris

When i used to skate we built a whole skate course in this abandand office block it was shit hot, mainly because od it got you out the weather and was alot walmer. I also built a trials course in there to and it was good also. but then the whole building got trashed as more people fount out about it.

So yes i think it is a great idea but i would keep it on the low down so you dont get dick heads go down and trash it.

When i used to skate we built a whole skate course in this abandand office block it was shit hot, mainly because od it got you out the weather and was alot walmer. I also built a trials course in there to and it was good also. but then the whole building got trashed as more people fount out about it.

So yes i think it is a great idea but i would keep it on the low down so you dont get dick heads go down and trash it.

well i been thinking i might not because i ride a 24" so i do street and im not the best at proper trials lol and they also have raves down there so it would probably get ruined : /

chris

werd we had a whole construction site for a whole summer :D loads of palets and bricks we had so much fun we even built a house (no joke, possible pics on request). keeping it quiet is really important cause our site got rammed with pricks and druggies, fun while it lasted though :)

werd we had a whole construction site for a whole summer :D loads of palets and bricks we had so much fun we even built a house (no joke, possible pics on request). keeping it quiet is really important cause our site got rammed with pricks and druggies, fun while it lasted though :)

i would like to see some pics of that, sounds intresting, you got any pics ?

chris