Hope Pro 2 116Mm

zoo python luke

I don't know why you'd bother going through all that hassle when you can just buy pretty much any mod hub and run a front freewheel that will be better in every way.

lol exactly, for the money it will cost you to get it made/buy the hub itself you could just buy a mod king wacko.gif. only reason i have a pro2 is cos i cant affort anything else lol, there shite to be honest

Edited by WIGAN

How are they shite? I've had mine over 3 years, never skipped once with little maintenance. Beautiful hubs, nothing to complain about with them at all.

because cince i'v had mine every part on it has failed its basically a new hub now so ill se how long it lasts

lol exactly, for the money it will cost you to get it made/buy the hub itself you could just buy a mod king wacko.gif. only reason i have a pro2 is cos i cant affort anything else lol, there shite to be honest

they are indeed shite....that explains why they are one of the most popular 135 hubs...:S

I don't know why you'd bother going through all that hassle when you can just buy pretty much any mod hub and run a front freewheel that will be better in every way.

So true....

they are indeed shite....that explains why they are one of the most popular 135 hubs...:S

Only because they're cheap I reckons. I reckon the majority of people run FFW now anyway

There was an old school Hope machined down by Edd Potts that i belive did the rpounds via varying sales and trades!

Then Hope did make some protos which still float about.

The 2010 price list has them listed with £*TBC ** under devlopment** and when asking Simon today about the trials gear said all of it is under testing and devlopment currently!

There product update.splash for late 09 alo shows them listed.