Can You Buy The Tartybikes High Performance Brake Pads Just On Their O

AlexxRogers

AND i go the wrong way, embarresing much (N)

To be honest you can't really go the wrong way, i am left foot forward, and sidehop to the left.

A few of my mates do to.

Annoys me when people say i'm doing it wrong when in all fairness, it's not effecting me at all.

Don't let it make you think it's embarrassing because it's not.

To be honest you can't really go the wrong way, i am left foot forward, and sidehop to the left.

A few of my mates do to.

Annoys me when people say i'm doing it wrong when in all fairness, it's not effecting me at all.

Don't let it make you think it's embarrassing because it's not.

:D

Yeah I suppose so, because Neil Tunnicliffe too :)

It just makes it easier to tuck if, for example, your right footed and you go left, but like you said, it does effect your riding at all.

Thank you for supporting me, and all the other rides who sidehop like us :)

Edited by AlexxRogers

:D

Yeah I suppose so, because Neil Tunnicliffe too :)

It just makes it easier to tuck if, for example, your right footed and you go left, but like you said, it does effect your riding at all.

Thank you for supporting me, and all the other rides who sidehop like us :)

to be honest it doesn't even effect my tucking i don't think either.

Back on topic, email tarty and ask about the pads, other wise just choose some others?

Do you run grind or smooth?

If grind what type.

What pads atm do you have?

Sorry if already stated, i can't be bothered to re-read the thread.

to be honest it doesn't even effect my tucking i don't think either.

Back on topic, email tarty and ask about the pads, other wise just choose some others?

Do you run grind or smooth?

If grind what type.

What pads atm do you have?

Sorry if already stated, i can't be bothered to re-read the thread.

I run smooth, and on the back I've got one ZOO! and one pad that I got off Joe Oakley and he says they're Echo's but I don't they are

Because I'm weird, and run one type on one side and another on the other, on the front I have the same, but opposite sides :)

ah right....if you cant pm, feel free to message me on msn if you want them....will cost you the price of postage and a pint ;)

though if you are running a smooth rim....hmmm, they are ok but they do slip...i upgraded to CNC rockman blues and i noticed quite a difference, still yet to stick a proper grind on as the first time i just removed the paint!

your call....

ah right....if you cant pm, feel free to message me on msn if you want them....will cost you the price of postage and a pint ;)

though if you are running a smooth rim....hmmm, they are ok but they do slip...i upgraded to CNC rockman blues and i noticed quite a difference, still yet to stick a proper grind on as the first time i just removed the paint!

your call....

Ahh are they not that good then?

Would you recommend the Rockman CNC's?

yes, im yet to use them on a proper grind but even on an essentially scratched rim, they hold up pretty well in nice dry conditions when they are clean etc

if you check out the pad reviews on the forum, they are amongst the popular pad choices but if you are going to keep a smooth rim, id recommend you go for a specific pad for that...all the information should be on that post

the tarty pads arent bad dont get me wrong. i can imagine with a decent grind they'd hold up ok

On an actually smooth rim they're pretty good. If you've got a slight/light/not great grind, they might not work as well as they would on either a totally smooth or properly ground rim - you can do 'bad' grinds, if that makes sense? Either way Chris, if you've got Rock blues on, do yourself a favour and give that rim a proper grind (Y)