Unsure Of What My Frame Actually Is

PeanuckleJive

Okay guys, I've been milling over this a bit recently and I'm pretty stumped as to what my bike REALLY is

I bought it from cleanbikes, labelled as a 221pr and was happy to leave it at that, but recently I've been looking at it and can't help but think it's actually a rebadged 219 or something

the main thing I notice is that the seat tube is vertical on my frame, and on all the 221pr/ 221ti bikes I see, it angles back toward the back wheel

this is the only half decent photo I have at the moment:

67095446.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1267370628&Signature=Qe98bxeQvIQ4EHsNQ02sCAQ81Gg%3D

and here's a 221pr from google:

Monty%20221%20Pr%202007.jpg

I've tried googling for older models of the 221pr with limited success, so now I'm wondering if anybody else can shed some light on this?

My thinking is that if this is actually a 219, that's a kids bike right? and that might explain why it feels a bit odd at times

Also, I've had this frame about 4 years now

Ahhh come on dude, that was asking for it. :P

That's what I've always found with trials, every ride I wanted a different bike, until I ended up with three and decided actually, I don't want to ride any of them haha.

that's natures way of telling you you can't ride no matter what you ride I suppose ;)