Hs33 Worth?

TRIALS EVO 2

a serious post now.....if you have vee mounts, don't be crazy and put a magura on it, get a good quality vee on and be amazed how freekin amazing it is.

i had a v and it was pretty good but i just think the maguras are amazing for what they are! and they look amazing! sorry for being a bit sad but i would bum these brakes...

Edited by TRIALS EVO 2

Hi im thinking of buying a used hs33 raceline brake with a new evo 2 mount and new pads but how much should i pay?

well i bought a adapter set for £9.99 from tartybikes and onza lime pads for £11.74 from jejames.co.uk so for that and a used hs33 i would pay around £60 hope that is some help =)

Edited by onza rip 29

well i bought a adapter set for £9.99 from tartybikes and onza lime pads for £11.74 from jejames.co.uk so for that and a used hs33 i would pay around £60 hope that is some help =)

thanks that was very helpful i only paid bout £30 for the lot !!!WIN!!!

Yer!!! i have front vee on my t-bird it works like a dream ;)

sorrt i dont agree with this. one youve got a bird (and it works a dream) but everyone knows birds are fairly shocking unless youve only riddine say 6 months .

also your name is onza rip and there shocking too so. change your name and your bike. sorry for snappong out on you . i get cranky when having cracked one frame and spent 1 month encounting spraying my monty frame. and i cant ride it yet

sorrt i dont agree with this. one youve got a bird (and it works a dream) but everyone knows birds are fairly shocking unless youve only riddine say 6 months .

also your name is onza rip and there shocking too so. change your name and your bike. sorry for snappong out on you . i get cranky when having cracked one frame and spent 1 month encounting spraying my monty frame. and i cant ride it yet

In what way are they shocking? :unsure:

Brilliant budget bikes, both of them....the rip rides extremely well considering just how cheap they are.

also your name is onza rip and there shocking too so. change your name and your bike. sorry for snappong out on you .  i get cranky when having cracked one frame and spent 1 month encounting spraying my monty frame. and i cant ride it yet

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Bullying doesn't work on here.

i personly think your just tryng to ge attention by saying that you snaped your frame and someone was going to ask how and you did it and you would say by doing a drop or gap that you think is amazing, want to show it off. Sorry to snap but it gets on my nerves when someone thinks there all that and a bag of chips lol

back on subject.

i had a vee not long ago and i couldnt get on with it and i wen t to my freinds house and his brother use to bike and had a maggy on the back with the old evo adaptes so i asked him how much he wanted for it and he just said i will swap it for your brake and i wasnt going to turn that down. only had half decent pads on it and it worked prety well but there definately easyer to set up. i dont think there is nothing wrong with the evo mounts, work realy well if you ask me but now after switching to maggys, i would say go with a maggy with evo adapter with some good pads like the heatsink coust or something like that but let me say i havnt rode a bike with a real good set up v brake so im not the best person to listen to but thats my input.

chris

soo many posts in this thread .. none of wich answer this guys question :P ... i would say it depends on the condition .. and what pads they are , some people dont like the yellow on the raceline , so sand all the paint off , or do a rather bad paint job .. but for a good condition set with a good set of pads , i would say 35 as a rough guide 40 max .. :)

Edited by *Koxx hydroxx 2 Jack *

Now go spend a whole day trying to fit it, THEN realise you should have bought a good V, 'cause your magura on Evo mounts will be shit. Well, well done!

took bout 2minz to fit? and feels well good?

Mr EVO 2 just proved Hynes is a nooblet :P

Nah, they work okay but be prepared to have to change to a vee / new frame with 4 bolts when you go big..... Mine started slipping after a while.