Wear Life On Try-All Stickys

CC12345678910

They're the same compound as mod, the fronts are brilliant tyres but the rear's are terrible if you ask me, not bouncy enough and really heavy, and they wear out shockingly fast.

Best rear stock tyre I used was a 2.4" Rubber Queen. Most people pinch them a lot though, but I never did with my freeride tube in, I hardly ever rimmed it anyway as I hate running soft tyre pressures.

Edited by Muel

Rear minnion, rubber queen, Der kieser, or High roller. The high roller im running on the back is great. Wasnt to bouncy so i cut every other knobble off and its now very bouncy. I know others that have run all thease tyres and they all perform better with knobbels cut off.

I used to run a rear mountain king and it performed amazingly, but was far too thin and pinch flats happened about 6 times a ride.

I now run a front mountain king 2.2 and its so god damn light its unbelievable. very good on the front.

I know its not really your question, but just my six eggs in the basket :)

never used a sticky but if mark says there near enough the same as a 42a maxxis wich is what iv been running for over a year then id tell you just just invest in a rubber queen, super bouncy and make your bike ride really light and flickym just stick a maxxis tube in there and its fine for punctures, as for wear rate i havent had mine long enough to know how fast it wears down but my mates had his on for a good 8 month and its still got more meat than 5 month old maxxis when i took it off.

The Try-All Stiky compound is very similar to the 42a Super Tacky Maxxis compound so you should get the same kind of wear rate.

Do Creepy's use that compound? Because on my old Mod the try-all on the front was bald way before the rear creepy, bought them both new aswell.