Mod Frames

Do do do

i currently ride an onza t-pro but im looking at getting a new frame. I would like something fairly light but very stong as im a basher and a very hard rider, And fairly long. Any ideas.

Thanks Nathan.

Edited by Do do do

Any deng frame from around 05-08 should be ideal. Have a scoot around the for sale section, usually a few bargains to be had....

Well i quite new to trials ive ridden my mat Dans Zona and i really like it, But would prefer it that little bit shorter.

The new CLS Onza frame. Dont know when it will be out though.

Is it going to be strong?

How long is it?

And is it fairly light?

And if its not out yet no one has any reviews.

here you go mate heres the info on the cls frame

My link

good to meet you today. buckingham isnt too bad to ride, and your right that zona did look real nice too.

It was good to meet you too. And its ok if you know where to go, Are you going mk on sunday? Me dan and josh are thinking of going. And yeah its just as nice to ride.

Thanks.

CLS i like the look of alot.

It was good to meet you too. And its ok if you know where to go, Are you going mk on sunday? Me dan and josh are thinking of going. And yeah its just as nice to ride.

Thanks.

Ye I should be going to MK on sunday, and hopefully I'll be on my Hydroxx not the heep that i rode today : ]