New Member And How Do I Insert My New Bike Photos

bike030207

You'll either need to upload the images to something like imageshack or photobucket and then use the 'Insert Image' button when you post to link to the pictures or you can attach them using the Attachments section down the bottom of the posting screen. Does that make any sense to anyone?

Thanks. So should I first send my photos to one website saving images, then insurt the link about these photos?

Thanks. So should I first send my photos to one website saving images, then insurt the link about these photos?

yeah if you upload to imageshack then right click on the image and 'copy image url'. When you make a new post, click on the little button with the picture of a tree that says 'insert image' (when you roll over it) and paste the url link into the dialogue box.

best thing to do is preview the post before you submit it to check that it has worked.

Hope this helps.

Rob

yeah if you upload to imageshack then right click on the image and 'copy image url'. When you make a new post, click on the little button with the picture of a tree that says 'insert image' (when you roll over it) and paste the url link into the dialogue box.

best thing to do is preview the post before you submit it to check that it has worked.

Hope this helps.

Rob

Thank you very much. While can you show me some websits for saving images.

I tried just now about one site, but it did not work.