Is It Easy To Use A 26Inch As It Is A 20 Inch

to be honest mate iv love my mods, but theres summin bout stocks that i like. iv found that mods are easy to ride no matter what, and if you find the right stock thats setup right for you, its just as easy, given that you havent spent all time on a mod beacuse to ride my stock i found i had to adjust how i ride etc

just wondering is it easy to use a 26inch as a 20inch cause im 6 foot tall???

[/quot

ive got a mod at the min but gives me neck ache etc after ive been on it etc im quite good on it but never rode a stock so do u think i will have trouble doing the stuff i can do on my mod on a stock???? because i really want a stock???

i love my mod. No doubt about that but i was on my uncle's stock and oh my god it feels better. not sure how to explain it but stocks are awsome!

dependds on personal preferance though. if you are small(as i am) you may want to start on mod as they are smaller and lighter

but if your like 16+ and are tall, stock is the way forward

hope i helped

well im generally good on a mod for the time i have had one for. as you can see from my other post on this topic, i have ridden stock. after about 5 mins on a stock, i could do most of my tricks. so after a few days of practise, you will get it ;)

:D:D:)

There's no reason you wouldn't get on with a stock, my mate Ben Johnson is 6'4"+ and is more comfortable on a mod than a stock and I'm 5'8" ish and find a 1090wb stock more comfortable than anything else I've ridden. See if you can borrow a mates, give it a go, shouldn't take you too long to transfer across what you know from one bike to the other.

To be honest after a year on a mod then transfering to a stock I've improved loads and I find stuff much easier tom do. Also I am 6ft 2. So if you are 6ft ish I'd recommend going form a stock, but as Craigjames said even tall people like stock...

Hope this helps