Request: Pic Of Trousers Stuck In Freewheel

t33zr

i did this the once in the middle of a road :D i was stuck underneigh my bike and my mate had to pick me and my bike up and carry me to the side of the road :L i then had to ring my dad to come down to me with a pair of scissers :L i will never forget that day haha!!

Was about 100yds away from my uni room when it happened. I was going quite fast so it ate my jeans to the point where I couldn't touch my right foot on the floor. It was the most exhausting 100yds of my life, and it was dark, and I was in a mugging hotspot.

The photo was taken after scissoring, obviously

post-25041-12727050601_thumb.jpg

Edited by konstant

Was about 100yds away from my uni room when it happened. I was going quite fast so it ate my jeans to the point where I couldn't touch my right foot on the floor. It was the most exhausting 100yds of my life, and it was dark, and I was in a mugging hotspot.

The photo was taken after scissoring, obviously

post-25041-12727050601_thumb.jpg

G.U.T.T.E.D

• 1 month later...

Get some skin tight jeans, there all the rage :)

Lies about a year ago i thought i was cool so i bought some skinny jeans and within 5mins of having them they got stuck in my freewheel and it is impossable to skinny jeans out of a freewheel, its hard enough getting them off without them being stuck in a freewheel :giggle: