Anyone Near Me Thats New To Trials?

Hey so I have had my bike a few days now and I do little stuff, which is good for me (I fell like have made progress) but the lad who I did a bit of nocking about out gets bored cos I'm so sh** and he's kinda good, just wondering if there's any lads as crap as me (just starting out) that I kick about with?

I ride for a few hours around 5ish every-night.

I only ask as it does get a little boring on your own, and maybe looking at someone else can pick stuff up?

Hey so I have had my bike a few days now and I do little stuff, which is good for me (I fell like have made progress) but the lad who I did a bit of nocking about out gets bored cos I'm so sh** and he's kinda good, just wondering if there's any lads as crap as me (just starting out) that I kick about with?

I ride for a few hours around 5ish every-night.

I only ask as it does get a little boring on your own, and maybe looking at someone else can pick stuff up?

Where you normally ride?

Come to brad or somewhere.

I would but I cant even do a small bunny hop, everyone else will be jumping up walls lol, I'd feel like a right pleb lmao, ill just play in my garden till I get better than head to the town :D

ahhh trust me dude you learn way faster and easier if you've got awesome people pointing you in the right direction. I was absolutely hopeless when I got back into riding a few months ago. Found myself a riding buddy (thankyou TF :lol: ) And since then I've come on leaps and bounds. Doing things I didn't expect to do anytime soon, plus I've learnt them the way good people do them, rather than learning them a weird way that would end up holding me back later on :)

a lot of people say a lot of good things about group rides, Doesn't seem to me that there's any snobbery involved with who is better than who, Just a bunch of guys riding and having a laugh (Y)

who you out riding with?

i work in crosshills, i think sometime next week i'm gonna sort a ride up at that new trials park or just ride some street around eastburn/crosshills.

your more than welcome to join (Y)

who you out riding with?

i work in crosshills, i think sometime next week i'm gonna sort a ride up at that new trials park or just ride some street around eastburn/crosshills.

your more than welcome to join (Y)

Sounds good, there's a trials park :o that the one near the doctors/school? because my dad said something about it but I dismissed it (hes a crazy ol' fool lol) I'll pop along for sure.

a lot of people say a lot of good things about group rides, Doesn't seem to me that there's any snobbery involved with who is better than who, Just a bunch of guys riding and having a laugh (Y)

yeah i guess, I didn't mean it to come across like that 'snobbery' just wasn't sure lol, but by the sounds of it there's a few peeps round my area into it :D

you live there, yet you didnt even realise there was a specifically built park for riding bikes with no seats? haha, yeh in eastburn apparently.

Toby-E rides in crosshills, give him a PM see if hes out n about.

I have been looking all over the area and cant find no park :S maybe not looking in the right place, but for now I have found this:

My new training ground lol.

Upload doesn't work nor post image so click me!!!

There use to be a 'crew' that hung out at the co-op but it seams when my bike arrived they all vanished (probably to the park which I cant find lol)

Edit: Fixing links

Edited by Desmond Derv

You're house and land looks massive! Get some pallets and save the trek. I ride Bradford. Live in bradford. And learnt to ride in Bradford some alright spots. If you fancied a ride then just give us a pm on here or email me or sumat

I added you to msn?

my mum said I can start making a 'trials play area' as she says lol when I get a bit better but doesn't want loads of stuff in the garden in-case I get bored in a month cos I'm still crap lol.

I did find that 'trials' park, its not very good (if its the one I was looking for) its 3 stones and a log, id rather go down the garden lol.

any-ways other than a lil' bump wanted to no if anyone was riding B'ford tonight? The Mrs has gone home so got evening to my self, YEY! I no short notice like but just asking.

:)

I added you to msn?

my mum said I can start making a 'trials play area' as she says lol when I get a bit better but doesn't want loads of stuff in the garden in-case I get bored in a month cos I'm still crap lol.

I did find that 'trials' park, its not very good (if its the one I was looking for) its 3 stones and a log, id rather go down the garden lol.

any-ways other than a lil' bump wanted to no if anyone was riding B'ford tonight? The Mrs has gone home so got evening to my self, YEY! I no short notice like but just asking.

:)

I will.

T bad was on about riding as well

Where are the kids on the bikes with no seats lol! I went to skipton about half hour ago and couldn't see them anywhere, and when I asked someone they gave me a right dirty look lmao "seen any bikes with no seats?" response = "..... :huh:"

anyway if anyone can get back before tonight I'm still up for going out :D

I live in silsden, The trial park liam (T-bag) is talking about is in eastburn park, south craven school's one of the better places to learn if your mincing around x-hills theres stair's and lot's or walls of witch get bigger and better for you.

Trials is a funny sport around this area, maybe the same in most case's but alot of the beginners seem too do it in groups and out of that group there will be maybe 1-2 riders that stick at it lol, you need to find a few riders too push yourself around your area. maybe talk a few friends into starting up, show them some youtube shit and see what they think.

I do know theres one or two lads around keighley you might be better suited than riding with me, theres a hand full from haworth, a lad on his own in bingley, toby and liam from platinum stairlifts, then a few from silsden.

Your more than welcome to pop along on any ride's with us, look out for the leeds rides youll meet much more there theres allways a few beginners there and more of a mixed style of riding aswell so you do learn lots even as newbie or whatever.

If your not self contios, have a sence of humer and listen to others view's, You need too come ride with us all its more just for the banter, trials is used as a more way to get outa the rest of your life, when riding you only think of trials and are surrounded with other lads who are there to push you into going bigger and better and too just take the piss and have a laugh.