Any Riders In Coventry Area?

hi, my names lance, i used to ride a level boss 1065 years ago. Built up an old cheapo mountain bike for trials, and am getting back into it, and getting a bit lonely riding on my own lol. just wondering if anyone rides round the nuneaton, coventry, leicester and nottingham area. If anyone remembers me let me know. Thanks alot.

Yeh, there are a few riders about, Coventry is pretty good for riding too! i lived there for 18months a year or so ago and it looks like I will be moving back up to the coventry area within the next few months.

Adam

cheers for the feedback. I'll deffinately be riding next week, it'd be good to meet some new riders again too. So if you're out and about i could make my way to bedworth no worries? It'd be good to go cov aswell sometime, let me know if and when you're up for it adam.

my laptop's bust at the minute, so the only internet i've got is on my phone for the time being. So we could arrange a meet over the forum, or i'll p.m u my number. Whatever suits you best mate.

Yh man, send me a pm with time and place or something and we'll have to arrange a ride