Hs33 Brake Pads, Clamps And Booster Opinions

Franksx2005

I would like to know what are the best combination for my HS33 of pads, booster and clamps would be for the rear of my Onza Skull.

At the moment im running no booster, some new soft compound pads, not sure what they are and just the standard magura clamps.

Im gonna be ordering my new combination this week so what do you guys think are the best.

I would like to know what are the best combination for my HS33 of pads, booster and clamps would be for the rear of my Onza Skull.

At the moment im running no booster, some new soft compound pads, not sure what they are and just the standard magura clamps.

Im gonna be ordering my new combination this week so what do you guys think are the best.

tnn lgm's with a medium grind (work brill)

echo tr brake clamps (easy to setup)

and trialtech carbon 2 boilt booster(light and stiff)

awsome setup to be fair

but to be honest any half decent combo would work well if setup properly !

At the moment my eye is on an echo 4 bolt booster, tnn or ech tr brake clamps and the rockman pads as they have sold out of the tnn.

You really don't need a 4 bolt booster, a 2 would be sufficient and relatively easy to setup. Where as 4 bolt booster can be a bit of a pain IMO.

Hey,

Go for the TNN Ultimate braking System with the LGM's....you will never look back!!!

Very easy to set up and once you have assembled it thats it for Months!!!

amen. i love mine. This is coming from someone who never used a booster before this one. Took it off the other week to see if i would prefer no booster. an hours riding later it was back on and working so much better!