Ross Clayton - Figure.09

Mr Clayton

Well, bad news Fans has a crack in, no its gonna be good bye for that!

On the up side its been a good frame over the last 6 mounths, feel like ive improved on it :)

Wasnt gonna release this footage, as i wanted tosave it for my DVD im making, but looks like ill have to go bigger on a new frame, if i can afford one :(

Last but not least big Thanks to steve@heatsinkbikes for my Pads running heatsink yellows amazing pads!!!!!!!!

Music: Linkin Park - Figure.09

Here it is comments would be great thanks! Ross

still bloody processing Edited by Mr Clayton

Top notch Ross! Those HSB yellow CNC pads went to a great home (Y) I'm very pleased that I decided to send them out to you! I found some more HeatsinkBikes stickers too so I'll have these posted out to you via Ben Lazenby on Monday rolleyes.gif

Steve

Top notch Ross! Those HSB yellow CNC pads went to a great home (Y) I'm very pleased that I decided to send them out to you! I found some more HeatsinkBikes stickers too so I'll have these posted out to you via Ben Lazenby on Monday rolleyes.gif

Steve

Glad you like it steve :) pads are awsome great sound and bite jsut what a rider needs haha!

thanks everybody for the comments, glad youve all liked it so far :)