Rockman Blue Pads.

It's more likely your rim is made of that kind of "soft" alloy, that doesn't really hold the grind for long time. It also depends on the pads compound: wether it's hard or soft one - the hard compound destroyes your grind faster. Also, PeanuckleJive, I guess, a new member is just not allowed to post anywhere except new members chat, but the signature might content any stuff a member want to put in it.

It's more likely your rim is made of that kind of "soft" alloy, that doesn't really hold the grind for long time. It also depends on the pads compound: wether it's hard or soft one - the hard compound destroyes your grind faster. Also, PeanuckleJive, I guess, a new member is just not allowed to post anywhere except new members chat, but the signature might content any stuff a member want to put in it.

I just got schooled by a new member?

Read the rules, new members can't try to trade in new member chat, that includes putting it in your signature. Enough other members have tried it before that I'm pretty sure I'm right on this one.

Oh, yes, you did, PeanuckleJive. Also,

# For Sale/Wanted/Swap threads are not allowed in New Members Chat

I'm kind of a blind man or there is no rule about a member's signature content?

And, well,

# Dont get involved in arguments, use the report button.

Oh, yes, you did, PeanuckleJive. Also,

I'm kind of a blind man or there is no rule about a member's signature content?

And, well,

Take it up with a mod then, Bet they'll tell you it still counts as trying to sell in new members and is therefore against the rules

End of discussion.

You shouldn't have a problem like this with TR rims, however to be honest 2 weeks isn't bad for a grind if you ride alot I used to have to grind my rims every few days before I broke my ankle cos I was riding about 6-12 hrs a day almost every day, one of the reasons why I love discs.

Maybe a deeper/sharper grind would be betterer.

Hello mate. I had the same problem. To be honest i expected more from the blue rock pads. Ive changed to try-all yellow and not really had any problems. have you tried rubbing the pads up with some sand paper? just to take the dirt out of them. If that doesnt help then i would say your just going to have to grind up more often. Oh, and make sure the pads are landing perfectly flat on the rim. Its shocking how much difference that makes.