Went For Another Ride Tonight :)

stya_bear

I tried to make some videos but I only had my Blackberry on me so I made the effort but I don't fancy posting them haha!

I went to the local spots again and managed to make a few gaps I had failed yesterday so BIG WIN for me :)

This is where I rode today, AKA The Volkswagon Van Garage...

4753267212_fdc1a41839_m.jpg

random topic? you'll lessen your chance of getting into member's if you keep trying too hard and posting pic's of the floor.

get a ride with us soon lad come out for a hop I dont mind taking some pic's for you if you like. Then make a proper topic with the riding :) show improvement on the forum.

Set another week day ride up bronanza? tuesday maybe..... carl and his friends dont work then so they'll be one or two more...

Yeah im out and about over the weekend if anyone wants too play out feel free to send me a pm or ask bronz for my phone number, just text me and dont forget to leave your name or someway of me knowing who it is. keep getting text's ...... Riding leeds now come ride :S ..... Erm NO .