New Bike Mist 26

MATRIAL

HI.. im Matias Pioli from Argentina ,, finally i finish to build my new bike !! a Mist , i never see one of those build it so ,,, first ,, thanks to Raul Fernandez from trial-bikes and thanks to the guys from tarty bikes for the parts and service, whight something like 9, 300 , its nice i guess !! jajaj

DSC02118.jpg

DSC02120.jpg

DSC02121.jpg

DSC02122.jpg

DSC02123.jpg

here the bike check !1

Frame: Mist geo: 1085 WB , 380 CL, 71 HA , + 45 BB and something like 1800 gr

fork: mist 4 bolt inverted , 850 gr

headset : Echo sl silver

Stem : trialtech

Bars : Trialtech

brakes : Front white magura long lever tnn clamps and coust pads

Rear white maguna long lever magura clamps trialtech booster , tnn belaey pads.

Front wheel: Viz square rim , Viz hub , zhi spokes ¿? , kenda inner , kenda KARMA tire ( 3 year old tire !! )

Rear wheel: viz square rim, trialtech hub ( so far ,, i have an echo sl but i dont want to build another whell !! ) zhi spokes, kenda dh inner , maxxis high roller single ply tire , or maibe a schalve or a conti or a kenda jjaja

cranks: Rockman lite 175mm

BB : Trialtech

bash: echo s

chain : trialtech

freewhell: echo tr

pedals : echo tr cage

i i think its all

it´s strange compared to my old long heavy and low bb zoo pitbull !! but i need a change !! didint ride properly yet !! and i have a comp on sunday jajaja

i hope you like the bike ,, give me some replies !!

Edited by MATRIAL

(Y)think i just made a mess in my pants(i dnt actually wear pants btw) love it soooooooooooooo nice

hahaha thanks !! just came from first test !! and wowwwww i must learn to ride again ! haha i can go both whells doing sidehop whit this bike ,, its goes straig to rear !!

Wich of both? because front it's VIZ and rear ZHI

(Y)

Come on they are the same, it's not because it's called Zhi that it's different from a Viz! It must be the same manufacturer. Look at Rockman products and Koxx products! Copy cat!

Come on they are the same, it's not because it's called Zhi that it's different from a Viz! It must be the same manufacturer. Look at Rockman products and Koxx products! Copy cat!

Yes, I Know the Rockman and Koxx issue but I didn't know the ZHI / Viz. And yes althoug both have differente names, looks more or less the same.

OK. (Y)

they are viz front and viz rear ,,, !! haha and yes ,, dond hold the grind a shittt