20` Frames

jack c

Depending on what year, Pythons are LONG.

Monties are dead short. Personally, after riding a short bike, I find long bikes terribly hard to control - you might want something a bit shorter.

Also - you'd better be pretty tall if you're hoping to ride a 20 foot frame :giggle:

Edit: As onza limey20 said - the Onza 2010 Comps are incredible frames. I have one, and I seriously couldn't rate it higher.

Well - that's a lie - it could look like an Ozonys Curve, but that doesn't matter so much :P If you want a longer frame, I'd say a Blade. They're the same, but 20mm longer in the wheelbase. Excellent value, and they don't just die straight away. Been punishing mine for a good few months now.

Edited by aener

Do it! I also started trials with a 219 alp, but one year ago I bought the zoo python 09 and I've been improving every time I ride...219 alp, in my opinion it's a really good bike to begin on trials but when you got a lilttle bit more than basics and you know that trials it's "your" sport you need to change bike! So I think zoo python will be a good change ;)