Tarty Bikes

Jimbob 2705

You're better off e-mailing Tarty Bikes direct, I think on Adam's profile it tells you he doesn't read his messages often on TF.

I e-mailed them yesterday after information about some shin pads, and they got back today, so I'd try e-mailing them at tartybikes@gmail.com :)

Edited by Ninja Manatee

I know they say the Internet is stopping kids from learning vital research skills these days, but this just takes the piss...

If it doesn't arrive the day after, wait another day, then phone them. Tarty post literally everything the same day, or something has gone wrong. Most likely, it's been lost in the post.

Why is everyone so scared of picking up the phone?

I heard Adam uses mind tricks, you call to ask a quick question and before you know it you're handing over your credit card details for a brand new 1200 pound 24" trials bike you didn't even want.

Edited by JT!

I tried to PM Adam on here but I can't!

Adam's generally too busy running a business to spend much time on here, and because of that he's set his profile to not receive PMs on here so people use the Tartybikes e-mail address instead so questions can be dealt with properly. We have to deal with a lot of phone calls and e-mails every day, so if everyone just went directly through Adam not much would really get done because there'd just be too much to deal with. If you send an e-mail to tartybikes@gmail.com or give us a call on the Sales line we can check it out with you. If it has been 2 weeks then we can make a claim with Royal Mail and so on, and obviously try and send another 'screw' out to you.