My First Video

charliemod

awesome riding fella!!

random finish with the old dude but the general riding was really good!

I have rode 90% of the spots on your video and to be honest, you did the stuff I didn't have the balls to haha

:$

he he thanks, your the guy on the zona zip aren't you?

Very impressive mate.

I really want to try those metal bike racks down at the bottom of briggate in Leeds, at the roundabout but I don't have the cohones to try it.

Maybe next Leeds ride i'll consider them now that my back brake is working spot on, all thanks to Jake of course :D

Very impressive mate.

I really want to try those metal bike racks down at the bottom of briggate in Leeds, at the roundabout but I don't have the cohones to try it.

Maybe next Leeds ride i'll consider them now that my back brake is working spot on, all thanks to Jake of course :D

LOL, I was scared at first but when you try it its a lot easier than you'd expect.

It looks like if you fall it would hurt but there quite easy to bail off. (just go off the side)

LOL, I was scared at first but when you try it its a lot easier than you'd expect.

It looks like if you fall it would hurt but there quite easy to bail off. (just go off the side)

Yeah, I was quite scared incase I dented my downtube but I have this insulation hose stuff on now, you probably saw it when i was at shipley the other day :) so no problem there, but I managed to dent my toptube yesterday! pretty badly too, haha.

Ride it till it breaks though :D

Will be trying it next time, I hope

Ahh wicked, pretty good :) Some really good riding in those videos. Altough you should invest in a Sony, Panasonic or Canon camcorder (Y)

haha cheers for the advice (Y)

prefer to spend it on my bike at the moment though.

(im not loaded) :giggle:

Just seen your topic with danny mac,

Funny but at the same time, really bad. least he got a go on his bike :o