Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham

Shinobi911

Hi guys, just interested to see how many riders there are in the Loughborough area of Leicestershire, or even Leicestershire as a whole or Nottinghamshire :)

New to trials, so want to see if there is a large presence of Loughborough trials riders on here.

Thanks

Nick

Myself and Josh live and ride in Loughborough pretty much every day.

Kris and Boumsong, to a lesser extent, too. When they ride they tend to go off to rocks.

Will PM you my number :)

I've ridden nearly every day for the last 2 weeks, cheeky f**k. :o:P

But he is right about us riding rocks though. If you fancy varying up the mundane street sessions with some interesting riding theres plenty of outcrops around leicestershire that don't involve a load of straight edges, theres usually a space in a car as well if we're venturing out and about as well so it should be cool to get you in.

Tom booth and revolver are both in notts, mr singleton lives in lughborough too when he's not galavanting around the country doing demo's for giles and once uni commences again this year i think andy walker and steve o might be around. Possibly patt donovan too, although i'm not entirely sure on that one.

There's loads of cool riders around leicester as well, rebelistic and adam thomson are sometimes out and are really chilled out guys who enjoy having a laugh.

Alteratively check out the list of riders in the leicestershire county on here ;)

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/index.php?app=members&section=view&module=list

I've ridden nearly every day for the last 2 weeks, cheeky f**k.

My mistake.

It was supposed to make out that you ride Loughborough less often, as when you ride you usually go off to some rocks.

...Oh wait...

...Nope - that IS what I said. :P

Also - Patt's back next year, too.

Also also - I despise your snobbish attitude towards street riding. Tool.

My mistake.

It was supposed to make out that you ride Loughborough less often, as when you ride you usually go off to some rocks.

...Oh wait...

...Nope - that IS what I said. :P

Also - Patt's back next year, too.

Also also - I despise your snobbish attitude towards street riding. Tool.

Well thats your fault for spacing it out like a spacker then. Could,

easily,

have been 2 sentences. With no commas/new lines, at all,,, :P

I'm not being snobbish, but loughborough is pretty boring to ride. Leicester's okay, notts was pretty boring the last few times i went. Birmingham is okay, but that's a little further out of leicestershire. But there are some pretty nice "hidden gems" around leicestershire if people fancy some natural stuff.

Well that's your fault for wording it like a spacker.

You called "street rides" mundane, and said that rocks are interesting because they don't involve straight edges.

Birmingham, Nottingham, Leicester - all of which you say are not bad - and every other city I've ever been to are almost entirely straight edges.

You called "street rides" mundane, and said that rocks are interesting because they don't involve straight edges.

Birmingham, Nottingham, Leicester - all of which you say are not bad - and every other city I've ever been to are almost entirely straight edges.

You worded it like a spacker, i read it like it was written.

Wow, you're so insecure!

I meant the mundane sessions people often do in the area 5-10 minutes from their house every night of the week. So if he fancied having a change from that to something he's not done yet, that he would probably find interesting, get in touch as we usually have space in the car/cars.

I wasn't having a personal dig at you for riding street and I don't recall saying cities aren't made up of straight edges?

Hey, i live in mountsorrel with about 3 other riders and we often ride Leicester, Syston, Loughborough, Birstall and Quorn. Where abouts are you from?

Awesome, I live in East Leake, other side of Loughborough to Mountsorrel I think. How often do you go riding? Do you only do trials?

I'm from Nottingam, Long Eaton to be exact, always up for a ride, just let me know. :)

Alex.

Will do Alex :)

I've ridden nearly every day for the last 2 weeks, cheeky f**k. :o:P

But he is right about us riding rocks though. If you fancy varying up the mundane street sessions with some interesting riding theres plenty of outcrops around leicestershire that don't involve a load of straight edges, theres usually a space in a car as well if we're venturing out and about as well so it should be cool to get you in.

Tom booth and revolver are both in notts, mr singleton lives in lughborough too when he's not galavanting around the country doing demo's for giles and once uni commences again this year i think andy walker and steve o might be around. Possibly patt donovan too, although i'm not entirely sure on that one.

There's loads of cool riders around leicester as well, rebelistic and adam thomson are sometimes out and are really chilled out guys who enjoy having a laugh.

Alteratively check out the list of riders in the leicestershire county on here ;)

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/index.php?app=members&section=view&module=list

Would definitely want to give riding rocks a go. What sort of bike do you ride?

It's amazing to hear that there are so many riders in this area, really awesome. I haven't even bought my first bike yet, so looking for people I can tag along with and learn from y'know?

I'll add you as a friend if that is alright? Get in contact with you again when I get my bike.

Shinobobiboobo I started out in East Leake, used to go to Harry Carlton there. Theres some loverly little lines to be had around near the police station and the bridge over the brooke. Give us a shout when your out next I'll come down, or head upto bunny works etc etc

Awesome! I haven't bought my first bike yet, but when I do, I'll give you a shout. How long you been trial biking? Is bunny works that little industrial bit just outside of Bunny? Just left after coming down from Bunny Hill?

Yeah man, thats the place.

Get on it youth.

I've got the best part of 5 years under my belt, just had the last 2 years off though but I've been riding again for about 3 or 4 weeks now.

Awesome, is it really good for trials?

Nice one, what has got you interested in it again?

Would definitely want to give riding rocks a go. What sort of bike do you ride?

It's amazing to hear that there are so many riders in this area, really awesome. I haven't even bought my first bike yet, so looking for people I can tag along with and learn from y'know?

I'll add you as a friend if that is alright? Get in contact with you again when I get my bike.

Up until the other week i rode an onza t-rex. Now i'm riding a coust (st blaise) and hopefully soon i'll be on a limey to see how that goes.

Add me on msn if you want, you got any idea what kind of bike you're after?

Up until the other week i rode an onza t-rex. Now i'm riding a coust (st blaise) and hopefully soon i'll be on a limey to see how that goes.

Add me on msn if you want, you got any idea what kind of bike you're after?

Was the Onza T-Rex your first trials bike? Never heard of either coust or limey ^^ Good brands?

I will do and thinking about a mod, 2nd hand so I don't have to worry about messing it up ^^ and fairly good, Onza Bird maybe or Onza Pro, not sure yet.