Sam Tarrant Good Bye Britain

Sam T

Hey guys, just finished my latest video - My last video in the UK before moving out to Australia.

Most of the riding is from my trip up Barrow Farm not long ago.

Well here it is, Enjoy!

All criticism will be taken in. :)

http://www.vimeo.com/13526237

Sam

Nice vid mate. It will be great to catch up for a rid when you get out here.

Lewis.

Awesome video man.

Without adding a downer to everyones positive comments, or sound patronizing, just some "constructive" words of advice...

When your doing things, like especially near the start, your jumping from beam to beam and stuff, you should have maybe tried getting up onto one of the posts or something.

Your riding is good and you seem powerful in your jumping and gaping.

Just something for you to consider :).

Nice video and good luck in Aussie! (Y)

Awesome video man.

Without adding a downer to everyones positive comments, or sound patronizing, just some "constructive" words of advice...

When your doing things, like especially near the start, your jumping from beam to beam and stuff, you should have maybe tried getting up onto one of the posts or something.

Your riding is good and you seem powerful in your jumping and gaping.

Just something for you to consider :).

Nice video and good luck in Aussie! (Y)

Thanks for the advice mate :)

When we first got there, didnt even think of doing filmimg until the end. Was all a bit rushed ;)

Sam

Nice vid :)

one point, why don"t you just ride in your boxer shorts rather than drilling your lever, you'd save more weight, or just not have breakfast when your going to go out riding for that extra gram!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice vid :)

one point, why don"t you just ride in your boxer shorts rather than drilling your lever, you'd save more weight, or just not have breakfast when your going to go out riding for that extra gram!!!!!!!!!!!

I was given it by a friend who did it himself, and i am testing it to see whether it breaks or not. I wasnt running it to save weight :-

Edited by TrialsSam