Magura Hs33

Why would you use mouth wash ?

to keep his brakes minty fresh :-

EDIT : hmm bleed it with water first ,then if you dont like it , bleed it with oil . IF you like it keep it with water ! saves you forking out for oil !

hopes this helps ;)

Edited by matt.price

Mouthwash is better than using water, its thinner so the brake reacts faster , and it protects the seals and hoses, unlike water :D

JESUS ! i only just convinced my dad to let me have water ,,, and only just got past the laughs of my d*ckhead brother... imagine me telling them i want mouthwash in my brakes :lol:

JESUS ! i only just convinced my dad to let me have water ,,, and only just got past the laughs of my d*ckhead brother... imagine me telling them i want mouthwash in my brakes :lol:

Dont let your dad know what u bleed your brakes with then? :lol:

try mouthwash though, its really good

hi all just got a second hand set of hs33 gona give them a bleed whats everyone rate i know some people usin water whats btter the magura blood or water (Y)

i find water is the best because its thiner than oil so it travels faster and its easy to pull hope this helps :D

I just bought a braided hose now, (the hope one you suggested) as i keep clipping my rear crossover with my ankle and snapping it, thanks for the advice people!. Ah also mouthwash, better than Magura Blood?

Edited by AkuskaUK

Ah also mouthwash, better than Magura Blood?

It is, its thinner and feels like a water bleed, but it also protects the brake, win win (Y)

and also you can get mouthwash in many different colours, so you can see easily if you have a leak :D

It is, its thinner and feels like a water bleed, but it also protects the brake, win win (Y)

and also you can get mouthwash in many different colours, so you can see easily if you have a leak :D

Ah, thanks!, may have to use mouthwash next time then! cheers!