Lengyel Adrian - Trevor Bodogh:

nathie wafie

I was enjoying that untill the tights wearing came on. I don't care how good someone is (very in this case) but I would refuse to ride with anyone if they were wearing tights and a vest! I am not saying I am the peak of fashion (far from it) but come on, peakless helmets are bad enough but I don't want to have to look at a ballet dancers man lumps when watching a vid!

Apart from that, the riding is very impressive! That hook near the start is pretty bonkers! Plus the absolutely massive gaps!

I was enjoying that untill the tights wearing came on. I don't care how good someone is (very in this case) but I would refuse to ride with anyone if they were wearing tights and a vest! I am not saying I am the peak of fashion (far from it) but come on, peakless helmets are bad enough but I don't want to have to look at a ballet dancers man lumps when watching a vid!

Apart from that, the riding is very impressive! That hook near the start is pretty bonkers! Plus the absolutely massive gaps!

It's not even his 1st video him riding with tights... That is silly. Just go ride some natural where noone can see you... Isn't it summer for god sake, you don't need those!