Bristol Riders

1a2bcio8

Eh up,

I'm moving back to Bristol this week and was wondering who's about for riding at the moment? I'm really hoping to be able to ride with others at least 2-3 times a week, especially until I start uni in October.

So who's about and who's up for regular riding?

Can you indicate who you are aside from your TF name please? I could do with mobile numbers as well in case they've changed, were one of the numbers I recently lost from my phone or I never had your number.

In return, my number is - 07796 563952

Cheers!

Not so permanent, but we'll be coming through Bristol next Wednesday on the 24tour, so if you're around and fancy a ride/social it'd be great to see you out and about sir (Y)

You've clearly forgotten, Luke but I've already mentioned that I'm going to be on the tour! :P

Although, to be fair I hadn't mentioned how much and I will be missing at least the first day and maybe the last few.

Cheers for mentioning anyhow :turned:

You've clearly forgotten, Luke but I've already mentioned that I'm going to be on the tour! :P

Although, to be fair I hadn't mentioned how much and I will be missing at least the first day and maybe the last few.

Cheers for mentioning anyhow :turned:

Haha, my bad sorry dude, had loads of stuff going on over the past week so my head's been all over the place! Will be good to catch up for longer than just a day's ride :)

Me, well, depending on my workload. I'm taking the bike to Uni in Sept, and want to make riding a regular thing.

Cool, send me a message/text when you're about and up for riding...

Haha, my bad sorry dude, had loads of stuff going on over the past week so my head's been all over the place! Will be good to catch up for longer than just a day's ride :)

No probs :turned:

I'm looking forward to spending some quality riding/social time with yourself and others. I need to get back into the trials mix :)

Edited by Ben Rowlands

hey ben

me and mate steve started riding trials in march. we're riding every week. meeting next to Louisiana pub tomorrow night thurs 12th at 6pm. tel 07760466777 - i've got your number

Nige

Ben

'Will be 7pm tonight now.

come along anyone else.

Nige

Ben

'Will be 7pm tonight now.

come along anyone else.

Nige

Hey Nige,

I don't think I'll be able to make it this evening. I had what was probably my longest ride yesterday, since I started up again, and today my muscles are really sore.

If I happen to change my mind, I'll give you a shout on your mobile though. Otherwise I'll be around the week after next for regular riding.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I basically haven't touched my bike for almost a year...thought everyone else stopped too?

I suspended my studies for the year and had to return to Swindon because of a withdrawal of funding. I'm back now though, so if you're up for riding again let me know...

Alright Ben. I'm only in Weston Super Mare but work in bristol so if you wanted to ride in the evenings or weekends I am normally around just give me a shout on 07545448086

I live down in taunton but am planning on making the trips to bristol more regularly. Its going to be more a weekend and tuesdays availability atm so if your heading out then give me a shout on 07961749886

cheers, Josh Kydd

Good to know. Likewise, you chaps can call me on 07796 563952 if you feel like riding. Until October I have a great deal of time for riding so gimme a shout whenever.

Hi Ben..not sure if we've met but I live in Swindon. Not far from Bristol but there's a couple of people ride in Swindon pretty frequently..

Give us a ding if ye fancy it.

Adam

I don't know who you are but with a nickname like that, I think it's best you stay away from me.

Sorry but not really sorry.

Edited by Ben Rowlands