Tyre Pressures

Doddsy2801

wondering what peoples feelings are on tyre pressures?

whats a good standard pressure for everyday use? appreciate there will be suttle differences for type of terrain/weather conditions etc, but whats a good pressure for everyday riding?

cheers for any replies.

Damn its a small world we live in :huh: as i only live up the road from you in Plumstead Common. If your out and about later today, ill show you a few spots.

next week sumtime deffinetly. bikes in tarty bikes gettin rebuilt atm, but ill msg you on here when i get here back.

cheers.

It depends how good you are and how cofident you are on the back wheel . When i just started learning pedal hops what helped me ballence and grips was running at about 15 psi , But know ive got crank hops down i find ballence for attempts at sidehop hops easyer at about 25-30 psi . ive got a freind who runs his onza comp at abut 7 psi and hes just starting trials , of course this all changes when your on a stock

It depends how good you are and how cofident you are on the back wheel . When i just started learning pedal hops what helped me ballence and grips was running at about 15 psi , But know ive got crank hops down i find ballence for attempts at sidehop hops easyer at about 25-30 psi . ive got a freind who runs his onza comp at abut 7 psi and hes just starting trials , of course this all changes when your on a stock

yeah point taken with pressures when your starting out, as im just gettin back into trials after a few years out im guna be rusty as hell, and even at my best im only average, 30psi ish is probably guna be a good place to start and work from there. Also guna run dual ply tyre on the rear which i never did before when i rode, so may poss be able to drop a few psi depending on the wall strength.

cheers for the input.