Rockman Alkali

sandeeebeach219

No, I heard that mod rockmans ride horrible, and its a rockman... so not the strongest thing you could buy. Echo all the way, im possibly a bit biased considering i own one :P

You heard wrong. I personally prefere my rockman to everything else ive owned. but it does depend what you ride, its not a street frame so wouldnt take the abuse the echo would. If you ride comps or natural it is excellent.

depends what sort of riding you do more tgs or natural ? and also how smooth you are, if smooth or ride natural get saving, if not so smooth and streety, then get spending :)

the limey 320 is also a good frame which is sort of both street and natural and they are very strong, Jamie Williams is stil on his first 1 i think :)

depends what sort of riding you do more tgs or natural ? and also how smooth you are, if smooth or ride natural get saving, if not so smooth and streety, then get spending :)

the limey 320 is also a good frame which is sort of both street and natural and they are very strong, Jamie Williams is stil on his first 1 i think :)

Limey 320's seem to be a good choice also.

Other good frames -

Onza ice 2

ZOO! Lynx

Onza blades apparently ride beautiful

And i dont know what else... a GU of some sort.

Deng make good products, and the echo is a really lovely frame, get it and you will deffintitly not be dissapointed.

Hi.

I am soon getting a new frame, and wondering if it is worth saving an extra £200 for the Rockman Alkali, or to just go with the Echo Lite 09?

Thanks.

speed race fans! best mod frame iv ever riddin although with a good spec on them the onza comp feels pretty nice for half the price!

No, I heard that mod rockmans ride horrible, and its a rockman... so not the strongest thing you could buy. Echo all the way, im possibly a bit biased considering i own one :P

Well they cant be that bad if Sam Oliver rides one ....... unless he just chooses to ride a "horrible" bike <_<

Ashes.

You talk so much shit.....

Personally I would go with a Because instead of the lite, seriously under rated frames.

Yeah the because is nice, i was just saying that get a echo/ any deng product and he wont be dissapointed ;)

And as someone else said, the speedrace is a nice frame aswell!

Well they cant be that bad if Sam Oliver rides one ....... unless he just chooses to ride a "horrible" bike <_<

Ashes.

Yeah, personally i like rockmans althought ive never ridden one, its just what ive been told. I'd hate to recomend a frame, have him buy it and hate it. £419 wasted.

Yeah the because is nice, i was just saying that get a echo/ any deng product and he wont be dissapointed ;)

And as someone else said, the speedrace is a nice frame aswell!

Yeah, personally i like rockmans althought ive never ridden one, its just what ive been told. I'd hate to recomend a frame, have him buy it and hate it. £419 wasted.

If you havnt rode it dont say anything about it! simple. let the people who own one. Who exactly told you they ride horrible?

Theres a massive difference of Geo's in their range...so i think its fairly unlikely that they all ride horribly :mellow:

Limey 320's seem to be a good choice also.

Other good frames -

Onza ice 2

ZOO! Lynx

Onza blades apparently ride beautiful

And i dont know what else... a GU of some sort.

Deng make good products, and the echo is a really lovely frame, get it and you will deffintitly not be dissapointed.

Pretty broad statement there....and echo aren't the be all and end all, Iwouldnt have said the lite would be much stronger than an Akali anwyway...

You talk so much shit.....

Personally I would go with a Because instead of the lite, seriously under rated frames.

I'd personally buy one of the new Onza comps...damn cheap, lovely geo and nice n light :)