Manchester

MikeCottTrials

Right, come on let's get this sorted out!! I've finally recovered from the Leeds ride weeks ago haha (Still a few scabs to remove at my leisure) and I've got some brakes so shouldn't get so beaten up this time! Contrary to what most people say there's actually some pretty good riding in Manc so get out and ride!

Oli

Hey oli... yeah this is exactly what we need... do you fancy having a quick scan round stockport then if dont find anything get the train into town?

• 1 month later...

Hey people.

Not posted back on this for a while sorry bout that.

Er... am struggling for a back wheel at the moment ... but when thats ok i am definatley riding manc with people so if you guys want to ride then let us knwo :D

plus if anyone has a back whel or friend that has one for sale to fit Onza Pro disc brakes then please let me know and i will be out alot sooner.

Cheers

Hey everyone.

I have been in manchester riding today, and there are some decent spots.

Not loads but can see how it could be good if there was more people down there.

Am gonna get my bike sorted in the next week or two then are people ready to get riding?

PM me your number if you want to ride?

And Oli you live in edgeley dont you?

Cheers

I don't want to keep saying I'm getting my bike and never getting it. I really want in on the scene though, it's been 4 months since I touched my bike and I'm seeing a definite lack of it in my life.

I'm shit at going home for things though. I've been back once since I started uni, and that was for christmas...

Once I have got it, I will be the regular

Hi my names arran i live in manchester denton to be precise but am pretty new to trials as i used to ride bmx alot but i bought a 09 echo lite 20" n am looking for people to ride with in manchester, but i am still getting used to my bike as for the last 4weeks i have been out with injury so looking forward to getting back on it.

Hi my names arran i live in manchester denton to be precise but am pretty new to trials as i used to ride bmx alot but i bought a 09 echo lite 20" n am looking for people to ride with in manchester, but i am still getting used to my bike as for the last 4weeks i have been out with injury so looking forward to getting back on it.

Hey arran

i live like 15mins away from you so ... PM me your number and maybe see if we can get out sometime?

Whats your last name btw

Gaar!!

Don't you always find you want to ride more when it's raining!! Let's get a Manc ride sorted flippin' soon people!! Was up at Dovestones reservoir the other week with the extended family and thought I'd be anti-social and take the old 24".. crackin' time, what a great place to ride (apart from all the dirty sailor boys!)

post-4055-0-80861800-1296946294_thumb.jp

Ol