Starting Trials

Wingerz

Im looking to start trials and buy my own bike, ive heard that 20" is best for beginners. Im recon a second hand bike would be best as i don't want to spend a bomb on something i might not keep up, Can i get an alright bike to learn on from around £100-£160?

Any advice on what bike to get and where to get it (Ebay ect) would be appreciated

Im looking to start trials and buy my own bike, ive heard that 20" is best for beginners. Im recon a second hand bike would be best as i don't want to spend a bomb on something i might not keep up, Can i get an alright bike to learn on from around £100-£160?

Any advice on what bike to get and where to get it (Ebay ect) would be appreciated

Yeah Ebays always a good shout. Some real bargains on there sometimes too!

I was on the other day and found a GU, two ZOO's and an Adamant!

Im sure you'll find something mate (:

Yeah Ebays always a good shout. Some real bargains on there sometimes too!

I was on the other day and found a GU, two ZOO's and an Adamant!

Im sure you'll find something mate (:

Yeah i was thinking maybe an Onza pro, i saw one that went yesterday for £150 that looked in good condition, only problem is i live it taunton and there doesn't seem to be any for sale within a couple of hours by car, and no one seems to be willing to send in in the post