Biketrialseller

aener

This is just a topic for people to find when searching in future, I suppose.

I was gonna make an order, but was dubious as I couldn't find anything about him.

I placed the order in the end, anyway, and all went smoothly.

The communication was minimal, but everything I needed to know was told. He let me know there weren't any of the cranks I wanted in black, and listed the other colours.

Didn't get one saying "I got your money and have sent the package", but the paypal status was updated so I knew it was on the way.

Minimal, but enough that everything got covered.

Postage 7 working days, and on a package containing two frames, bars and a pair of cranks cost $138 (~£85), but it still worked out a LOT cheaper than buying in England. Total cost was $351 (~£225).

Guess you can all ignore this thread - unless you want to add other comments for future customers to find.

Service was very good, and items all arrived in perfect condition.

You'd have to email him for quotes.

It's a risk. You might end up with the wrong items (due to the language barrier), or damaged items and then it's coming out of your wallet to ship them back for a refund (no refund for postage as well so you lose out twice). He ships his stuff from China.

rough numbers its around 80 for a frame, i think that's the base rate as i got a quote for just a frame and it was roughly 80 p&p and it was roughly 85 p&p for frame fork freewheel and bash ring,

the only thing you may encounter now in import tax which you might get a bill for soon unless it was sent as a gift, but that's a bit dodgy

rough numbers its around 80 for a frame, i think that's the base rate as i got a quote for just a frame and it was roughly 80 p&p and it was roughly 85 p&p for frame fork freewheel and bash ring,

the only thing you may encounter now in import tax which you might get a bill for soon unless it was sent as a gift, but that's a bit dodgy

Oh I get what aener was saying now. It was £80 for shipping?

Jesus christ!

This is just a topic for people to find when searching in future, I suppose.

I was gonna make an order, but was dubious as I couldn't find anything about him.

I placed the order in the end, anyway, and all went smoothly.

The communication was minimal, but everything I needed to know was told. He let me know there weren't any of the cranks I wanted in black, and listed the other colours.

Didn't get one saying "I got your money and have sent the package", but the paypal status was updated so I knew it was on the way.

Minimal, but enough that everything got covered.

Postage 7 working days, and on a package containing two frames, bars and a pair of cranks cost $138 (~£85), but it still worked out a LOT cheaper than buying in England. Total cost was $351 (~£225).

Guess you can all ignore this thread - unless you want to add other comments for future customers to find.

Service was very good, and items all arrived in perfect condition.

Thanks mate (Y) Thats just what i wanted to hear as i am thinking of buying a frame from him (Y):) Also how do i order it?