Scottish Club

kevind

Hello,

Kevin again. The local kids have been asking for another comp, so its on. New outside piece of ground near Haddington. Logs, rocks, bankings and probably mud at this time of year. Good location in trees so pretty sheltered from weather. Seven sections hopefully with three routes again and run under BTF rules. 7th November is the probable date. (couple of small things to be sorted this week). Will confirm asap. Good turn out last time and I know we have several more riders coming. reply here or on biketrial@tiscali.co.uk. hope you can make it.

Hello,

Kevin again. The local kids have been asking for another comp, so its on. New outside piece of ground near Haddington. Logs, rocks, bankings and probably mud at this time of year. Good location in trees so pretty sheltered from weather. Seven sections hopefully with three routes again and run under BTF rules. 7th November is the probable date. (couple of small things to be sorted this week). Will confirm asap. Good turn out last time and I know we have several more riders coming. reply here or on biketrial@tiscali.co.uk. hope you can make it.

IN!

Hi Guys,

Just spent all day clearing sections with me boyz and Rab. We have five sections nearly ready to go. I was hoping to get two artificial sections in the car park to give us the seven. Three routes again. I will hopefully get down in the evenings to finish them off as I am on Holidays from the 18th to the 22nd.

Hi Guys,

Just spent all day clearing sections with me boyz and Rab. We have five sections nearly ready to go. I was hoping to get two artificial sections in the car park to give us the seven. Three routes again. I will hopefully get down in the evenings to finish them off as I am on Holidays from the 18th to the 22nd.

Sounding good. Any pics?

We have permit applied for to amca and sections nearly ready to go. Please em me at biketrial@tiscali.co.uk and I will send out an entry form for you all to fill in and return. Just bring entry fee with you on the day when you sign on. Next job is to get a club web site up and running anybody have the skills?

We have permit applied for to amca and sections nearly ready to go. Please em me at biketrial@tiscali.co.uk and I will send out an entry form for you all to fill in and return. Just bring entry fee with you on the day when you sign on. Next job is to get a club web site up and running anybody have the skills?

I have studied web design. I could help on that front if you want, Kevin?

Yes i was waiting for another lothian comp to pop up, last one was brilliant by the way, was really enjoyable and the sections were great thanks to all the guys that helped to make them such as johny and ross. Deffo up for this one will see you guys there and hopefully i will get a 1st place again :P

Yes i was waiting for another lothian comp to pop up, last one was brilliant by the way, was really enjoyable and the sections were great thanks to all the guys that helped to make them such as johny and ross. Deffo up for this one will see you guys there and hopefully i will get a 1st place again :P

Should ride in your class then. ;)

I agree. Andrew, you should be in inter route you were much to good to be in novice route. I have set this one out and its more natural so it should be different but fun. Go on push yourself now you know the levels.

Lewis if you need a lift this time, just let me know.

Hi Andrew,

Just ignore the bully boyz (me included), I will deal with them?? please turn up and most importantly have fun. Turn up on Saturday the 6th and have a look at the levels and then you can make a decision? Most important is we all have a safe day and nobody gets hurt cause the sections are above the level they can safley ride at. This one isnt about big sections (although there is a few big steps and drop offs its more about technique on natuaral sections. I will be there this weekend saturday or/and Sunday and the following Saturday doing set up so come along and help and this will let you have a look.

Kevin

Hi Andrew,

Just ignore the bully boyz (me included), I will deal with them?? please turn up and most importantly have fun. Turn up on Saturday the 6th and have a look at the levels and then you can make a decision? Most important is we all have a safe day and nobody gets hurt cause the sections are above the level they can safley ride at. This one isnt about big sections (although there is a few big steps and drop offs its more about technique on natuaral sections. I will be there this weekend saturday or/and Sunday and the following Saturday doing set up so come along and help and this will let you have a look.

Kevin

I was joking Kevin... huh.gif plus if you highlight the writing in my comment about Pleb you will see my reasoning, to why I barred him. haha!

Kevin, do you mind if Rab and myself come along on Sunday, and see what's what?

J

Hi Johnny,

No problem, Rab has been to site so he knows the location and where the sections are. NO ILLEGAL practising now!!!!!!!!!!!! I maybe still up in PeterHead putting in a wind turbine but my sons birthday is on Saturday so I will be back!! I will be down around 10ish to complete clean out of sections. I will phone Rab if I cant make it.

Only come on here for the banter.

kevin