Unique Inspired Video

JamT

i am very new to bicycle trials so danny mac is the only person i really know.

tell me a few names to youtube and i shall

Oh, sorry mate, didnt realise you were new.

A few names to youtube are Damon watson (best TGS rider), Gilles Coustellier, Guillermo Marin (just a plain,awesome rider), Kenny Bealey, Ali C and a few others who i cant think of on the spot. Oh wait, try Brodie F, Danny McBean aswell. Both awesome riders.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid I also fall on the sick of Danny Macaskill side of things. In his own right he's a decent rider but he does seem to have become the public posterboy of all "extreme" cycling sports.

I've been on forums where BMX threads have been derailed with multiple reposts of his videos. They're impressive to most people but if I'm looking for specific BMX related Videos I don't want to be confronted with Trials. Likewise, I wouldn't expect to go on the video threads on this forum and be confronted with Garrett Reynolds riding brakeless BMX.

Sorry about that potential mini-rant.

Back to suggesting riders for IAMTHEFERRYMAN:

I'd suggest Chris Akrigg as another rider worth checking out.

He used to be a Pace sponsered Trials Rider back in the days that they were still a UK company. I lusted after his signature frame (Pace RC250 T) so badly at the time.

He's now a mongoose sponsored rider and seems to be making videos of brakeless trials and fixed wheel tricks. Usually I wouldn't even have noted the 700CMX (Fixed wheel freestyle) but within 24 hours of Chris's first video going online the big names of that sport were basically forced to admit that they were no where near to his level.